Best Deck in Clash Royale

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
No deck is perfect. 
But this one is. Unbeatable. Well, almost unbeatable.
After a lot of losses, and continuous experimentation, I developed this deck.
It's an insane dual push deck and I have had fun destroying the enemies king towers. 

Bomber,  Skeletons, Hog Rider, Witch, Giant Skeleton, Skarmy, Fireball, Bats.

cd.png

Average elixir cost: 3.5 !!!!
So a perfectly balanced deck.

Ups:
1. Its a dual push deck.
2. Can be used as an offensive and also a defensive deck. 
3. Any combination in the starting deck will work. 
4. Can absorb the greatest of pushes, if mastered.
5. No legendaries required.
6. No buildings.
7. If you look at the deck, there's only 3 Epics, 2 Rares and 3 commons. So its not a luxury for most players.

Downs:
1.  It can be defeated by a high leveled cards. Like Sparky.
2. If you're playing 2 player and if your partner is a noob, you're done. But that's not the deck's fault.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use it:

Let me begin with the 2 pushes. 
>> The first one is the Giant Skeleton + Witch. This one is super powerful. All you have to focus on is to make the GSk to reach their tower. Then sit back and relax. His bomb will do massive damage to the tower. No need to worry if the enemy places a skarmy. The witch will take care of that in a sec.

Start from the behind. Place the witch first so that you get a few extra skeleton sons 😂😂😂
As your push is ready, place a bomber behind. and BOOM. The tower is yours. 
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
>> The second push is the Hog Rider plus bomber. Place both of them together, when the enemy is busy on the other side. The Hog will quickly reach the tower and the bomber will take care of the skarmy.
> I wish I could use pictures. But that's a tedious task.

1. Usually, you wait for the opponent to take the first step. 
> And they usually, start with a splash troop from behind the towers.  Like Wizard, Witch, Magic Archer. 
Bomb them. I mean, Fireball them, as soon as they are around the tower. Usually they start making a combo as soon as the 1st troop reaches their tower from behind. 

If they place a melee troop like Valkyrie or Prince, use skeletons to distract them. And then bats to kill them, so you'll take 0 damage.

Latest posts

Back