Best friend I met here died.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon Squared

Reaction score
I met my best friend via this site many many years ago. Unfortunately he was struggling with alcohol, and had been the whole time I had known him. Almost a month ago I had to call the police to do a welfare check when I could not get in touch. They found him dead. His funeral was this past Tuesday.

I cannot get used to not hearing from him. I have no one to talk to about it as he was the person I talked to about such things.

So I have returned to the place we met. Don't know why.

Sorry for your loss. It's really sad, and I kind of know how you feel. A guy I worked with for years died a few months ago, too. He had a lot of health problems the last 2 years eventually suffering a heart attack.

We used to have good conversations and jokes, and although we never hung out outside of work it really hits home when someone like that is suddenly gone.

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll make another good friend on here soon, who will help to fill the void.

Sorry for your loss. It's really sad, and I kind of know how you feel. A guy I worked with for years died a few months ago, too. He had a lot of health problems the last 2 years eventually suffering a heart attack.

We used to have good conversations and jokes, and although we never hung out outside of work it really hits home when someone like that is suddenly gone.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back