Big Dan27 thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is trust earned or given?

Trust can only be given. Trust is the responsibility of the person who wants high trust. If you want others to trust you – it's your responsibility. If you want to be able to trust others – it's your responsibility.

Solfeggio Frequency 852 Hz: it awakens inner strenght, intuition, raises energy at cellular level. When you start to listen to the Solfeggio Frequencies, you can find symptoms such as headache, nausea or even body spasms. Do not be alarmed: you are simply "tuning/re-tuning" your system. The 9 Solfeggio Frequencies: -174 Hz: it is a natural anesthetic, gives your organs a sense of security and safety, it is the foundation of conscious evolution -285 Hz: heals and regenerates tissues and organs, it is connected to the acceleration of conscious evolution -396 Hz: eliminates fear, eradicates the feeling of guilt -417 Hz: it wipes out negativity, facilitates changes. removes negative energy from the body -528 Hz: it returns DNA to its original state, brings positive transformations and miracles -639 Hz: it brings love and compassion and enables the creation of harmonious relationships -741 Hz: it cleans the cells and detoxifies the organs, it brings Consciousness Expansion -852 Hz: it awakens inner strenght, intuition, raises energy at cellular level -963 Hz: connects to Higher Self, helps in pineal gland activation, brings to trascendence How to use the Solfeggio Frequencies: - method 1: listen from the lowest frequency (174 Hz) to the the highest; each frequency 2 times a day for 4-6 weeks (e.g. 174 Hz two times a day for 4-6 weeks, then 285 Hz two times a day for 4-6 weeks and so on) - method 2: listen every day all the Solfeggio Frequencies from the lowest to the highest -method 3: listen to the Solfeggio Frequency you are attracted to for as long as you want, as long as it feels right for you Listening to these frequencies is not a substitute for psychological or medical treatment.

What is the real meaning of hope?

Definition of hope

1 : to cherish a desire with anticipation : to want something to happen or be true hopes for a promotion hoping for the best I hope so. 2 archaic : trust. transitive verb. 1 : to desire with expectation of obtainment or fulfillment I hope she remembers. hopes to be invited.

Daddy split when i was 8....
My marriage lasted 5 years....she left with my 2 sons..
there's more i cannot share....
i've seen it all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back