Big Foot

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedokes

Reaction score
[video=youtube]

Do you believe in a Big Foot? While I found this video to be hilarious.. I think there is a possibility one exists. Maybe a cross between a human and a gorilla? Who knows..

[video=youtube]

Real footage or fake? Whatcha think?

it's a real as that pop-tart man in your sig ;p

btw.. what in the .... is that anyways lol
it freaks me out more to look at that and wonder what it's about and what kinda bike he's riding than bigfoot ever did.

That first video... Whoever was laughing got to me too much for me to take it as anything more than entertainment. Funny honeysuckle.

However, I do think there's a high possibility that there's something of the sort out there. I mean, it's just too massive of a world for there not to be. We don't know every inch of this planet. Just as I believe there's some type of being on other planets out in space... It's just too... big... for there not to be. Big doesn't explain it... There's space and areas that we'll never know.

I do believe in Bigfoot. There is so much area in the world that is unexplored. People will look at the Patterson-Gimlin film and laugh. They don't take into account some key aspects of that video. The creature's stride is much wider than a human's. The shape of the creature's skull is domed, not characteristic of a human.

There is muscle definition around the abdominal region as well as the thighs. The creature also appears to have breasts. The body hair has separation lines between other parts of hair. If this were a hoax, the person responsible would have to be some **** smart in order to consider all of these indicators and physical characteristics.

Below is a video of the Patterson-Gimlin film. It's very shaky at first, but keep watching it until it stabilizes. You will see what I mean. If the vid was fake it wouldn't have survived the test of time. If a hiker is in the middle of the woods and sees a huge footprint under a leaf while taking a leak, you can't tell me that someone planted that print and just hoped that someday someone might stumble upon it. C'mon!

Some things people come up with are so stupid. I've heard people say that every snowflake is different. How do they know? Did they travel all over the world and examine every one? I find it extremely possible that there are creatures out there that we haven't discovered. Apparently, we didn't know about the Coelacanth's existence until it popped up. Why not Bigfoot?

[YOUTUBE]9ESlseAoxhU[/YOUTUBE]

There is a "Big Foot!"

16012012917290.jpg

580355294.jpg

Emma-Cahill-big-feet-1.jpg

im undecided. Ive seen many documentary on bigfoot
At the end of all the documentaries...it's still open. They can't disprove it.
People wants pyshical evidences...such as bone remains..ect, at the sametime.

I lived in washington state. Pine forrest area....
It's really freaky honeysuckle sometimes to drive in the middle of the night by yourself or even with a freind.
The fog, the forrest, no human settlements within miles...so it's stupid dark..
Your mind play tricks on you...
You dont really wanna believe bigfoot or Jason might jump in the middle of road...
But the hair on the back of your neck are standing straight up....
You feel something is watching you. You get goose bumps all over.
You drive faster and faster and faster...
To top it off...you gatta go pee becuase you're scared shitless.
But you dare not stop your car.lmao

I also lived in Northern Nevada for a while, recently...
I had to do nightshift at a goldmine. Its way...way out in the middle of no where.
Holy fresia...that was really freaky honeysuckle some nights.
I had to drive up and down a mountain all night...just me..In the snow some nights.
There's no human settlements or the mine's facilties for miles.
Certain part of it ..theres wasnt even a road...just fucken trails my truck made.
There's all kinds of wild life that comes out only at night.
Sometimes all you can see are just fucken eyes strairing at you from the reflection of the headlights.
I dare not get out of my fucken truck.lmao
Whats funny about that is....I had to go check on an old indian graveyard.lol
It was a part of my check piont...Really???? Fucken Really??? At midnight?? they just had to assigned it at midnight??

Over the years human discovered creature that was deem exstink.
Program such as RiverMonsters was an eye opener.

You'd think after the decades of searching for "Big Foot" we'd have found indisputable proof by now. We're stumbling across "new" species all the time.

the only real undiscovered territory on the earths surface is under the oceans, and even that is fully mapped now with satelite imagry.
I think if bigfoot was running around in the woods somewhere then I would think google maps would have found him already. ;p
not that I think the possibility of such a thing could not exist.. it's just that for a speciies to survive there must be a certain minimum population size, and for a creature as big as that to have never been comfirmed seems far fetched.
unless of course they are really aliens that come and go, or have a cloaking ability like Predator to hide in plain sight.
my guess is that any sightings that are not out-right hoaxes would be simply some hillbilly in a costume protecting his weed crops.

LoneKiller said:

Why didn't they chase after it? Was there a river in between them? Or were they too scared? It was just walking, I'm sure they would've caught up to it.

But yeah, I seen that vid in Monster Quest analyzed and I believe there's nothing fake about it.

Big foot seems to be as mysterious as UFOs and ghosts.

I don't think he exists... it would be insanely cool if he did in fact exist tough :p

Interesting footage LoneKiller... I'd hate to run into him... lol.

lol @ Bones. :p

Idol Minos said:
LoneKiller said:

Why didn't they chase after it? Was there a river in between them? Or were they too scared? It was just walking, I'm sure they would've caught up to it.

But yeah, I seen that vid in Monster Quest analyzed and I believe there's nothing fake about it.

Big foot seems to be as mysterious as UFOs and ghosts.

You make some good points. The only answer that I can think of is that the people were as you said, probably too scared to approach the creature, or were just so focused on getting it on tape before anything further. Myself, I would be too afraid to chase after it. Bigfoot makes Chewbacca look like Mr.Rogers.

Latest posts

Back