Blah umm diddly doo.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colster

Reaction score
From a personal perspective, I am feeling quite mellow today. Yesterday was draining, thus today I must force myself to detach myself and relax.

Then...

News of another friends circumstances, have left me in an emotional void.

For the purpose of discussion, I shall call him M.

M was a local friend of mine, then just before the pandemic, he relocated in America. The guy spent a small fortune in the process of becoming nationalised, and has only recently been acknowledged.

The first blow was his ex wife died here in UK, requiring him to return and attend to her affairs. That is costly, time consuming, has alsorts of emotional consequences, especially so M having recently remarried.

This has required me to act as a UK representative for him, and just round up old friends, and ensure he a support network here, should he require anything.

The wheels had only just been set in motion when he received another crushing blow. Both his daughter and grandson had died in a separate incident. Suicide is the believed cause.

Tomorrow, I'll be having another meeting with people whom I'd rather avoid, to inform and delegate. We will do our uppermost to support.

My own emotions are in a whirlwind. I feel so deeply for M, likewise question what place of mind his daughter must have been in. And then, I'll admit, there is a resentment of having to deal with others, people who I would much rather forget. However, sometimes you have to put others, M, before yourself. *like I haven't enough to deal with.

So folks, one weird, totally unexpected head fresia.

From a personal perspective, I am feeling quite mellow today. Yesterday was draining, thus today I must force myself to detach myself and relax.

Then...

News of another friends circumstances, have left me in an emotional void.

For the purpose of discussion, I shall call him M.

M was a local friend of mine, then just before the pandemic, he relocated in America. The guy spent a small fortune in the process of becoming nationalised, and has only recently been acknowledged.

The first blow was his ex wife died here in UK, requiring him to return and attend to her affairs. That is costly, time consuming, has alsorts of emotional consequences, especially so M having recently remarried.

This has required me to act as a UK representative for him, and just round up old friends, and ensure he a support network here, should he require anything.

The wheels had only just been set in motion when he received another crushing blow. Both his daughter and grandson had died in a separate incident. Suicide is the believed cause.

Tomorrow, I'll be having another meeting with people whom I'd rather avoid, to inform and delegate. We will do our uppermost to support.

My own emotions are in a whirlwind. I feel so deeply for M, likewise question what place of mind his daughter must have been in. And then, I'll admit, there is a resentment of having to deal with others, people who I would much rather forget. However, sometimes you have to put others, M, before yourself. *like I haven't enough to deal with.

So folks, one weird, totally unexpected head fresia.
****. You definitely didn't need to add that to the top of you pile. You're a good man.

Latest posts

Back