board games you played as a kid

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
What were some board games you liked to play as a kid? I liked to play all the girly ones as a kid.

Sorry, North to Alaska, Survive, Clue, Monopoly, Battleship, Mouse Trap, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Zaxxzon, and not really a board game but Hungry Hungry Hippos. Also played the Buffy The Vampire Slayer board game but technically wasn't a kid anymore.

I also have the Canada version of Monopoly, Despicable Me Monopoly, Batman Arkham City Escape, Batman Road Trip, Disney Tower of Terror Clue, and G.I.Joe Battleship all sealed in their packages. :LOL:

I really used to like.......

iu

Sorry, North to Alaska, Survive, Clue, Monopoly, Battleship, Mouse Trap, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Zaxxzon, and not really a board game but Hungry Hungry Hippos. Also played the Buffy The Vampire Slayer board game but technically wasn't a kid anymore.

I also have the Canada version of Monopoly, Despicable Me Monopoly, Batman Arkham City Escape, Batman Road Trip, Disney Tower of Terror Clue, and G.I.Joe Battleship all sealed in their packages. :LOL:
Am angry with you - you sunk my battleship - lol - j/k

Bonus points if you remember the following commercial:

ok so I see a lot of games here that I have played when I was young some, I don't see are Clue, Candyland, Monopoly, Checkers, Chess, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Operation, Jenga

My earliest memory is playing Sorry! I also played a lot of Monopoly, but we also had some unusual games such as "The Garden Game", "Hedgehogs Revenge" and "The London Game" which were all great fun. Then I got into tabletop stuff (40k, Battletech and Space Hulk) and board games went by the side....

Latest posts

Back