Body of your dream

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>body of your dream
I'm slim and a bit toned from sport activities throughout my life. When certain lighting or shadows hit my body I seem to look pretty **** hot but otherwise I still think I'm too skinny, I'm small framed I say. I have an extreme metabolism no matter what or how much I eat I can never gain any weight. I used to be insecure about my skinniness during my early teenage years until I realized it's infact great, has health benefits and every girl is jealous of it, but it still sucks not being muscular and that 80% of males physically intimidate or tower over you by size alone, let alone girls prefer somebody larger than them. I definitely need more muscle mass but it's hard as fresia for me to stay on routine. I've been told I have shoulders and the potential for muscles, yet I always seem to start then quit afterwards because I always feel tired after college. I was more motivated and deployed my own routine back during summer vacation where I had the time of the world to myself for a month then dumped it after it ended. Somewhat taller wouldn't hurt me though. I wish I was 6 feet instead of 173cm. I'm a dwarf in Europe even to girls.

Last edited:
It was for a "vacuum butt lift" place. You don't need it and I doubt it is a concern but if you insist, I will grab the Hoover and stop by.
Now I'm curious to how it works.. I wonder if they use a Dyson.

Latest posts

Back