Body of your dream

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen89

Reaction score
I was never bombarded with compliments about my appearance, I suffered for a long time and decided that it was time to change something, I searched for a long time and found a *Spam* and now I don’t have time to answer all the compliments

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have nice body, but I don't have haircut.

I wish I knew how to make haircut like this.

Or this:

Thanks a lot, Minus Now I'll never have the body of my dream.

It was for a "vacuum butt lift" place. You don't need it and I doubt it is a concern but if you insist, I will grab the Hoover and stop by.

Since you would have to help figure out how to do such a thing, I don't think it would be fair to charge anything. Maybe once a process was established, it might be different.

Okay, I had better get a new vacuum bag too, just in case that makes a difference.
vacuum-cleaner-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm interested as i've always wanted to be the Goodyear blimp for Halloween and this seems to be the perfect chance

The thing is with any kind of butt work, you've got to be really careful, if it goes wrong you could wind up total arse like the OP

I already admitted that I don't know this 'vacuum butt lift' procedure though from the name of it, how difficult can it be if you have a vacuum and a butt?

After the "In-Home LASIK Surgery" kit experiment it is time for something new.

I ordered one of these kits and will be able to use it next weekend.

DIY is a great savings over a professional job. I was wondering if anyone who has already tried the kit could tell me what their impression of it was as far as easy of use and end results.

http://www.lasikathome.com/

I’m generally fine with my body except for some insecurities, like my height and the size of my head. But those are the things I cannot change. I also don’t really like that I have some excess weight and low muscle mass, but it’s not because of the body issues but because I’m too lazy.
I know there are people with much more insecurities than me. My mom got otoplasty denver even though her face looked fine. She just didn’t want to appear old at any cost. Some of the insecurities are connected to age, and some are not; it depends on the person. But the most important thing is to find someone who would love you unconditionally. Then you won’t care about your insecurities that much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back