bored? depressed? lonely? Converse with me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
Hello, I am making this thread to reach out to others looking for a friend or for someone to talk to since I am here most of the time as of recent, we can chat whenever I am able to. We can talk about anything you would like to talk about (within the rules of course) tell me a bit about yourself what are your interests? your hobbies? your hopes or dreams? anything you would like to talk about I am listening, and I will gladly give you conversation have a great day friends. :)

you would think that others would want to use this thread to chat but doesn't seem like it that's ok I will wait here patiently :)

lol yea she has a very nice taste in music, so you were just spying on me? lol joking that's good that you found a new friend she is a great person :)

my research is always ongoing lol I am writing more and creating material as we speak, I made a different thread going over the Mythology of ancient civilizations first I am starting with Sameria.

Hello, I am making this thread to reach out to others looking for a friend or for someone to talk to since I am here most of the time as of recent, we can chat whenever I am able to. We can talk about anything you would like to talk about (within the rules of course) tell me a bit about yourself what are your interests? your hobbies? your hopes or dreams? anything you would like to talk about I am listening, and I will gladly give you conversation have a great day friends. :)
I oftentimes get depressed after dinner, and I start thinking about friends and loved ones who’ve since passed on, or are simply just getting older, and I start experiencing unusually severe feelings of anxiety, depression, stress, grief, and worry.

Last edited:
I oftentimes get depressed after dinner, and I start thinking about friends and loved ones who’ve since passed on, or are simply just getting older, and I start experiencing unusually severe feelings of anxiety, depression, stress, grief, and worry.
I'm sorry.
I can sort of relate.
I'm 32. I should have friends, a family of my own but I pissed away over a decade of my life. For nothing, just a haze of insanity.
I tell myself if I finish this degree, get a career maybe I can salvage this. But I have so many regrets and so little focus its all I can do to stay sane.
How do I begin to fix this? Where do I go to be reborn into a life I can endure, into a family I can cherish, into a man who deserves it?
Theres no answer. Just the myriad of mocking images trying to sell me hollow vanity on tinder, facebook, twitter. And the lives that surround me remain unknowable and unapproachable.
There has to be more than this.

I'm sorry.
I can sort of relate.
I'm 32. I should have friends, a family of my own but I pissed away over a decade of my life. For nothing, just a haze of insanity.
I tell myself if I finish this degree, get a career maybe I can salvage this. But I have so many regrets and so little focus its all I can do to stay sane.
How do I begin to fix this? Where do I go to be reborn into a life I can endure, into a family I can cherish, into a man who deserves it?
Theres no answer. Just the myriad of mocking images trying to sell me hollow vanity on tinder, facebook, twitter. And the lives that surround me remain unknowable and unapproachable.
There has to be more than this.
sorry I was gone for a while if you guys ever come back (I figure your gone since I havent seen you post) feel free to reach out once again I am hear to help sorry I was not well myself.

Latest posts

Back