breakfast.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
What is your typical breakfast? I eat the exact same thing for breakfast at least 350 days a year. Oatmeal, honey, butter, almond butter, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, prunes with a glass of milk with ice. Anyone else consistent?

I eat the same every day: muesli, fruit, dark chocolate shavings and soya milk. I often think I should have a change but I get into routines. I used to eat porridge every morning.

I used to be coffee and cigarettes, was always very nice that first cigarette. I'm a quitter 😼

I eat the same every day: muesli, fruit, dark chocolate shavings and soya milk. I often think I should have a change but I get into routines. I used to eat porridge every morning.

I used to be coffee and cigarettes, was always very nice that first cigarette. I'm a quitter 😼
I'm glad you quit. I wish my family members would quit

Ideally:
6 cups of coffee, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk each, 3 packets of splenda, and a tablespoon of sugar free vanilla coffee syrup.
Either ramen noodles of either chicken or beef for food, or 2 cans of chicken, drained and rinsed to knock out the canned food smell/taste, with 2 tablespoons with light mayo, and some spices---mix, and eat. And a handful of vitamins.

I drink bottled water throughout the day, until I get home from work. Lunch is usually skipped.

Whichever one of the two I didn't eat for breakfast, is what I eat for dinner.

I try to eat cheaply, minimally, and with the least amount of cooking and cleanup as possible.
This partially has to do with the fact that I'm quite minimalistic. It ties into both my body and my budgeting, maximizing output while minimizing costs.

Obviously, this changes sometimes. It entirely depends on what I'm doing with my life, what my biggest variables are, and what my labors are. Example: If I've gotta do some crazy amount of work, yeah, I'm gonna go eat more so that I don't accidentally hurt myself.

I try to keep things structured. If I can regulate my body and my budget together, I can draw straighter numbers financially.

One cup of coffee - any more than that and I get jittery. Within an hour of waking, I eat a banana and then later in the morning, I usually eat a bagel. For years, I used to eat either cereal or porridge with milk for breakfast, but I found the milk started upsetting my stomach. Strange thing as I’m not dairy intolerant at all - just first thing in the morning for some odd reason. Maybe an age thing? The joys of being on the cusp of 50, haha.

No it definitely needs confiscating. Or can't you have some of that biscuits and gravy stuff you lot eat to soak it up or donoughts.🏃‍♂️
giphy.gif

I'm consistent. I only have coffee for breakfast.

Don't you get extra hungry for lunch? I've found it I don't eat breakfast I can eat so much for lunch or dinner but there is always this feeling I've missed out on breakfast and so my body feels weird.

Muesli as in muesli bar?

I'm glad you quit. I wish my family members would quit

Smoking is ugly imo.

Muesli as in muesli bar?
No. Oats with raisins and nuts (I buy a cheap version it is a bit light on raisins, tbh) to which I add chocolate flakes (the Dutch are big on chocolate for breakfast), banana and ideally another fruit depending on season and wealth/poverty, soya milk and yep...coffee. Plus a bunch of vitamins and some paracetamol.
Smoking is ugly imo.
I always liked smoking. You think people look ugly smoking? I don't really think so but it does smell bad if you don't smoke and it really makes your living space yellow and nasty. It's very expensive and I don't like being addicted to things because it's slavery. I had quit caffeine (including coffee) but couldn't get myself going in the mornings without it (probably related to chronic illness).

What do you like for breakfast?

Consistently coffee, unless I forget one in rush, then, water at work. In the past, it used to be a cup of coffee and a cigarette in the garden.

No. Oats with raisins and nuts (I buy a cheap version it is a bit light on raisins, tbh) to which I add chocolate flakes (the Dutch are big on chocolate for breakfast), banana and ideally another fruit depending on season and wealth/poverty, soya milk and yep...coffee. Plus a bunch of vitamins and some paracetamol.

I always liked smoking. You think people look ugly smoking? I don't really think so but it does smell bad if you don't smoke and it really makes your living space yellow and nasty. It's very expensive and I don't like being addicted to things because it's slavery. I had quit caffeine (including coffee) but couldn't get myself going in the mornings without it (probably related to chronic illness).

What do you like for breakfast?

I think smoking is ugly yes. I have tried it before but never got addicted. I used to choke smoking because I wasn't good at inhaling it.

I'm not a fan of coffee either. I can have tea with cheese though.

I sometimes have toast, cereal or a cup of milk.

I try to have breakfast daily as if I don't I have this weird feeling in my stomach all day.

Latest posts

Back