Broken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nena

Broken,
Shattered and through,
A forgotten bit of trash ~ that no-one listens to.
No one cares and still I dream,
I begin to drown in this big huge sea.
I smile,
when I want to scream
darkness has consumed me.
Can you see me here, in the dark?
in search of freedom from my heart
in search of a way to ease my pains.
I patiently wait,
for a shoulder to cry on,
an ear to listen,
someone to find me and
call my name.
Invisible to the world.
forgotten,
broken,
tossed away.
Can't go on will this be my last day.
Wait!!
a voice inside me says
wait!
There has to be another way.
... (silence)

I'm listening, and I can hear you.

This poem made me very sad, Nena. I wish you would lean on me.

LG

That's amazing because everyone here will be able to relate to that.

That is a very nice poem, really relates to me...I always wish i can kill myself and just die...but when i prepare the knife and everything, this tiny voice in my head will tell me, its not worth it, there is another way out...but yet today i find none.

Nena..that was nice..unique but it flowed and carried the reader along ..like a story. i liked it..
SadRabbit i hope you find the reasons not to want to kill yourself...life is hard...and i'm not in your shoes. There are always reasons for the way that we feel, so dont get me wrong I'm not saying when you feel like that that you are not justified...but although life maybe difficult once certain needs are being met ..like food and shelter and so on...there is a beautiful side to this place. I guess it balances out that way sometimes....anyway ..the people who love you (or who someday will) are your reasons to live, the jokes that sometimes make you laugh on the net are you reasons....the screwed-up things that you experience that provide a challenge for you....someway for you to make the world better..make those your reasons...

dont know if it help..hope i didn't seem rude .. :)

Latest posts

Back