Can be deleted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nordic countries are the most advanced ... just enjoy that and seek for help ... I'm really envious (benign)

Tell us why you joined this forum? Do you want sympathy, help, motivation, ideas to improve yourself? You aren't doing yourself any favours by treating yourself the way you do. You need to start working on yourself.

Last edited:
You guys even are the first country in the world that eradicated homelessness so just reach out the hand ... I hope you find this funny ... anteeksi ja kiitos

You are the only one who can change your situation. It sounds like you want to, but do you have the drive to do it? I know you said you have issues with social situations, but you can start on your other issues. A therapist could help you mentally and a better diet and exercise can help you physically.
As for social issues start slow. Take a walk and say hi to the people you pass. When that gets easier, start talking to cashiers or people in coffee shops.

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back