Car or bike that you would like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Only one horse power. But, it gets to where it needs to go without destroying the planet. :)

My dad bought one new. He was trying real estate sales and wanted 4 wheel drive for undeveloped property. I don't think it lasted very long... then none of his jobs did.
Sounds like me...jumping around from job to job. How about the wagoneer? I had a friend that had one. We would pile about 10 people in it because more people wanted to drink than be the DD. My friend died of an overdose about 15 years ago but his dad still has that Wagoneer and drives it around town about once a month.

I'm bloody googling Mustangs now, I love the 1965 - 1967 ones. Can't decide between blue with white tram lines or white with the blue tram lines both awesome combinations and the car is absolutely gorgeous.

I know exactly what you mean...I've spent countless hours venturing down the "Googling Mustangs" rabbit hole 😄

And both those color/stripe choices sound awesome. I like so many, I can't decide. But one of my all-time favorites is similar: Dark Highland Green, with white stripes, on a '67 or '68 GT500 fastback.

Anyway, glad I've been a good influence!

Latest posts

Back