Car or bike that you would like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyAl

Reaction score
Post a picture of a vehicle from the year you were born that you would like
Mine is a 1956 BSA Road Rocket 650cc

Attachments

• s-l560.jpg
    s-l560.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
Re: MissBehave:
1989 Batman Vehicle
wallpaper-1989-batman-movie-Batmobile-1.jpg

Me - 1969 Camaro
[img=400x261]http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/si...ring-camaro-front-top-three-quarter.jpg[/img]

Ah sorry I didn't realise it was from the year you were born, I can't think of anything after most of the Brit manufacturers went tits up or were sold to the Germans. 😥

Mines is still a 60's Morgan Roadster in British racing green but I'm deffo feeling those Mustangs :)

View attachment 5934

That's a sweet car, too. I love the old-school styling, and British Racing Green is one of my favorite car colors.

I think it should be more available on Mustangs, actually. Occasionally something like it is offered - it's called "Dark Highland Green", and it was available in some of the first generation model years, and on a few special edition models more recently.

Last edited:
Ah sorry I didn't realise it was from the year you were born, I can't think of anything after most of the Brit manufacturers went tits up or were sold to the Germans. 😥

PS - it would have been tempting to choose a 1986 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, especially in British Racing Green, navy blue, or burgundy...but I had to stay true to the home team! 😄

Last edited:
PS - it would have been tempting to choose a 1986 Aston Martin V8 Vantage...but I had to stay true to the home team! 😄
I'm bloody googling Mustangs now, I love the 1965 - 1967 ones. Can't decide between blue with white tram lines or white with the blue tram lines both awesome combinations and the car is absolutely gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back