Cat Person or Dog Person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without doubt, a dog person. Although, I have to start cats who come to my door daily, and get fed and a little attention. Even the dog accepts them. I find cats very soothing. But I much prefer the company and loyalty of a dog.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1564612064991.jpg
    FB_IMG_1564612064991.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1
I love both cats and dogs. At the moment, I have 2 cats. I don't think they would deal well with a dog in the house. So I'm officially a cat person.

How about you? Which are you?
I have four dogs and one cat. When my son graduated from college, he got a diploma, and I got his cat. Lucinda chases the cat, so I had a cat highway built a little lower than the ceiling. I have two cat trees indoors. In addition, I turned my carport into a catio equipped with shelves, cat trees, and a lattice enclosure. To keep the peace, I put the dogs out back twice a day so that Rorschach can have run of the house. Rorshach walks me on her leash twice a day. After all this, I can say I have turned into a cat person.

I'm a dog lover who has just happened to feel bad for abandoned kittens a few too many times.
I think this is me, too. Although, it's kind of ANY stray or rescue. I have 2 senior dogs, 4 young pugs, 2 cats who adopted me and I've got several raccoons that I've rehabbed that I still feed.... LOLOL
I prefer my dogs to my cats because my cats are each a-holes in their own way. I LIKE that about them but also why I think I prefer my dogs most days.... LOLOL

There is a Shih Tzu joke you should know - be a hit at parties:

"I had been hearing about this great zoo, so I decided to visit it the other day. Wow, what a disappointment. They only had one animal. Just a dog. It was a shih tzu."

I told that to a Shih Tzu breeder and she laughed for 5 minutes. No one else seems entertained by it. Oh well.

I love both cats and dogs. At the moment, I have 2 cats. I don't think they would deal well with a dog in the house. So I'm officially a cat person.

How about you? Which are you?
Dog.

Attachments

• shiloh 8 30 18(1).jpg
    shiloh 8 30 18(1).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1
Definitely a dog person over here. I find they go much better with BBQ sauce and whats a barbecue without that?

Latest posts

Back