Cat Person or Dog Person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Goldens, they are my favorite breed of dog.

Nice Goldens, they are my favorite breed of dog.

Just saw they're puppies too, that's a fun age! Enjoy it while it lasts.
They're actaully quite a bit older than that. 1 year old. I stopped taking pics of them when they got bigger. It's not my thing and with the excitement of them being new gone just kinda happened. I have some but none with them together.

You've got your hands full. Ha! ha! Around my house about every other neighbor has a dog or two or three. Nearly all of them get puppies, play with them inside, then put them outside and ignore them once they become adult dogs. They spend zero time training them so the dogs typically bark all day long. The dogs want the same attention that they had when they were puppies. But, the people mostly ignore them and don't take them on walks. There are even two dog parks close by. But, the people are so lazy they won't take them there. So, the barking becomes a problem for everybody. Blaaaaa.
I think people don't realize dogs are just so much work. So many things mine do that I just never accounted for. Like you can train them but then one of mine when you have a stick will just sit there in a trance. She used to fetch really well even learned how to track down and catch a frisbee out of the air then stopped caring about it. Now she will only chase sticks but wont exactly bring them back and it's hard to teach because of the trance. My dogs aren't the best behaved but I'm working with them.

That's why I have cats right now. I don't have the time or the energy for a dog. lol
One of my cats does play fetch though. :p
I never take a side because cats can be so awesome too. I've never heard of them playing fetch though. How did you get it to do that?

They're actaully quite a bit older than that. 1 year old. I stopped taking pics of them when they got bigger. It's not my thing and with the excitement of them being new gone just kinda happened. I have some but none with them together.

I have tons of pictures of my Golden. I'm glad we took them, I wish we took more, especially when he was a baby puppy. And I wish we had recorded his bark on video. It was mighty - I remember sitting next to him once and feeling the impact of his bark, it was like a sonic blast. But it was also cheerful, sweet, warm and friendly.

It can be hard to consciously remember to take pictures, of anything really. But ultimately I think it's worthwhile. Just my thoughts.

Would love to see more pics if you feel like sharing.

I'm definitely a cat person.

I am not that into dogs, I mean I don't mind them, but there are probably 50 different species of animal I'd prefer to have over a dog.

Latest posts

Back