Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I really go for the way people look - I can obviously tell when someone would be considered conventionally attractive, but I don't feel anything. I think that when it comes to physical attraction, I am drawn to the way someone moves and, strangely, the way their mouth moves as they form words. I also end up physically attracted to people whom I find intellectually stimulating or challenge me in ways that other people don't.

I'll keep thinking about it... might be a while...

I don't think I really go for the way people look - I can obviously tell when someone would be considered conventionally attractive, but I don't feel anything. I think that when it comes to physical attraction, I am drawn to the way someone moves and, strangely, the way their mouth moves as they form words. I also end up physically attracted to people whom I find intellectually stimulating or challenge me in ways that other people don't.

I do really like your answer.

A young woman, I hope she's over 18, at the local walmart. I'm fairly sure she is in her 20s. But, it's hard to tell now a days. I try not to stare at her like a creepy old man. So, I pretend to be younger. I wonder if that works???? Ha! ha! She isn't pretty. I don't think a lot of people would be attracted to her. But, she is what I'm attracted to. Not her age. But, her body shape, how she moves, and her facial gestures. She seems to be down to earth and willing to work hard. I like that. It's funny that my primitive brain tells me I should talk to her, try to get to know her, and eventually ask her to lunch or something. But, my frontal lobe says, oh god, that's super creepy grandpa. Ha! ha!

I've reconsidered my answer, and opted for a more chauvinistic response. 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-160059_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-160059_Instagram.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 4
Blonde, likes dogs, probably could make me laugh. As far as fantasy goes, I'm sold.

The closest I've come to a celebrity crush was probably Shelley Duvall as Olive Oyl.
1639962280104.png

Or maybe Zasu Pitts, though she died long before I was born... strangely, she was the inspiration for the voice of Olive Oyl... hmm... coincidence?!?!

1639962560176.png

I get this.
I used to joke that "I get my kicks above the waistline." Only a few got the reference.

Michael Mosley and Brian Cox, because of their personalities and voices. Maybe also Greta Thunberg, Paul Nurse, Kílian Jornet and Emelie Forsberg.

Last edited:
I don't like Pieter anymore. My new crush is Malachi Weir after seeing him in Brazen (total rubbish besides Malachi) last night. I love him 🤍Screenshot_20220118-115023~2.png

Latest posts

Back