Changing user name?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 189843

Reaction score
I'd like to change it, but don't know how. If possible, I'd like it to be Ace. I tried a user search, and didn't see anyone with that name. If that one isn't possible, Space Ace would be good as well.

You can't, you have to PM a mod and they may or may not change it for you, depending on the reason. They also usually only do it once.
Blah. I suppose I'll just stick with this then because I'm not sure my reason for the change would be seen as enough anyway, I mean I just wanted something new with a more positive vibe. Thanks.

Blah. I suppose I'll just stick with this then because I'm not sure my reason for the change would be seen as enough anyway, I mean I just wanted something new with a more positive vibe. Thanks.
Worst they can do is say no, but I would give it a shot. If you want a more positive vibe to get away from the negativity your name currently has, I would think that's a good reason.

Worst they can do is say no, but I would give it a shot. If you want a more positive vibe to get away from the negativity your name currently has, I would think that's a good reason.
Yeah I suppose there's no harm in trying. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back