Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I have to ask for a link every time I want to join the chat room? =/ When I clicked the link it said "The instant invite is invalid or has expired." How long is it good for?

Solivagant said:
Do I have to ask for a link every time I want to join the chat room? =/ When I clicked the link it said "The instant invite is invalid or has expired." How long is it good for?

If you make an account (very easy to do) when you come in, you shouldn't need more invites.
How long the link is good for depends on how it was created. Since you don't have PM's on, you'll have to wait until Nilla comes on, unless you want to enable them long enough for me to send you one.

Solivagant said:

Yeah, they are set to expire, but once you're in there, you don't need to constantly use a new one.

PM'd.

VanillaCreme said:
Yeah, they are set to expire, but once you're in there, you don't need to constantly use a new one.

But I do have to make an account? When I tried it the first time it said I could use the chat room without an account, so I was just gonna do that.

Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:

But I do have to make an account? When I tried it the first time it said I could use the chat room without an account, so I was just gonna do that.

You will need a new invite every time if you don't make an account. It's very easy to do, just enter an email and password for the chat, then verify it with the email they send you.

TheRealCallie said:
You will need a new invite every time if you don't make an account. It's very easy to do, just enter an email and password for the chat, then verify it with the email they send you.

Alright, I guess I'll do that then.

...Could a mod PM me a link again? I'm sorry, lol. The one from this morning expired already.

Solivagant said:
TheRealCallie said:

Alright, I guess I'll do that then.

...Could a mod PM me a link again? I'm sorry, lol. The one from this morning expired already.

PM'd.

Latest posts

Back