Chat room!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazed said:
Sci-Fi said:
That is uncalled for.

It is not, after what happened. 

I still don't know what you have a problem for. You never messaged me about anything. Never told me about anything. I didn't say anything to you, nor did I do anything to you. So I have no idea.

TheRealCallie said:
You don't even know what happened so perhaps you should stay out of it

No, i saw it happening.

VanillaCreme said:
I still don't know what you have a problem for. You never messaged me about anything. Never told me about anything. I didn't say anything to you, nor did I do anything to you. So I have no idea.

It's about the way you and callie bullied Kat off the chat. I thought that was borderline inhumane. I get that we think different on that. Now she wants a second chance and gets that response after what happened. I think that's disgusting. It's not about me.

Hazed said:
TheRealCallie said:
You don't even know what happened so perhaps you should stay out of it

No, i saw it happening.

VanillaCreme said:

It's about the way you and callie bullied Kat off the chat. I thought that was borderline inhumane. I get that we think different on that. Now she wants a second chance and gets that response after what happened. I think that's disgusting. It's not about me.

She was not bullied off a chat. She left on her own. She was asked to stop posting increasingly inappropriate memes. It's a moderated chat, regardless of sub-chats. And she was offered another chance at being in chat - not by me - and she declined the offer. Her choice. She wasn't banned. She left on her own accord. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but if you're listening to people being overly emotional about being told to stop posting something in a moderated chat, that has nothing to do with me. If Kat had an issue, or truly didn't understand what was going on, she could have messaged a mod and asked what was going on. I admire you standing up to a friend, Volt, but you're just seeing your friend's side.

TheRealCallie said:
Oh so you just assume you know everything, which means you know nothing.

Quit the passive aggressive bullshit. 

VanillaCreme said:
She was not bullied off a chat. She left on her own. She was asked to stop posting increasingly inappropriate memes. It's a moderated chat, regardless of sub-chats. And she was offered another chance at being in chat - not by me - and she declined the offer. Her choice. She wasn't banned. She left on her own accord. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, but if you're listening to people being overly emotional about being told to stop posting something in a moderated chat, that has nothing to do with me. If Kat had an issue, or truly didn't understand what was going on, she could have messaged a mod and asked what was going on. I admire you standing up to a friend, Volt, but you're just seeing your friend's side.

It's not important to me if she left or got banned. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]She and i aren't friends and have not spoken. [/font]It's about the way she was treated in proportion to what her "offense" was, that's what i'm on about, and the subsequent response on here for someone who wasn't banned. I'm aware of the reinvite.

Hazed said:
It's not important to me if she left or got banned. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]She and i aren't friends and have not spoken. [/font]It's about the way she was treated in proportion to what her "offense" was, that's what i'm on about, and the subsequent response on here for someone who wasn't banned. I'm aware of the reinvite.

Fair enough. If you'd like to discuss this more, please message a mod of chat on Discord.

VanillaCreme said:
Hazed said:

Fair enough. If you'd like to discuss this more, please message a mod of chat on Discord.

I said my piece, i'll stop here too. I honestly appreciate the way you responded. Thank you.

I would like to participate in the chat some time - I guess I don't understand when they take place. May I get an invite for the next one including the date and time? Thanks,

Vinny D said:
I would like to participate in the chat some time - I guess I don't understand when they take place.  May I get an invite for the next one including the date and time?  Thanks,

Chat is 24/7.  There are times when it's quiet, but there is usually someone in there to chat with. 
I'll PM you.

TheRealCallie said:
Vinny D said:
I would like to participate in the chat some time - I guess I don't understand when they take place.  May I get an invite for the next one including the date and time?  Thanks,

Chat is 24/7.  There are times when it's quiet, but there is usually someone in there to chat with. 
I'll PM you.

Great! thanks so much

Latest posts

Back