Choices

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sometimes we have to ask the little person inside our head (or heart, I dunno) for guidance. But my little person isn’t alone. He has at least a half dozen friends and they all yell different things at me, leaving me in a quandary about what to do. I regularly opt for the wrong choice. I never know what the right thing to do or say is. I’m completely lost.

Well, I think you can safely put away the angry or irrational voices. That should make it a bit clearer.
Also, maybe the irrational ones, that should make it a bit more quiet.
Then, for me, what works is generally asking the voices left; is what I'm doing Right, or Wrong and is it more for myself, or more for others? Also... what's the harder choice? Because the easy one ..well it often isn't the right one. Lot easier to do bad than good. So I often pock the tougher one
Whatever choice you're thinking of, hooe that gives you a hand, brither 😉

Well, I think you can safely put away the angry or irrational voices. That should make it a bit clearer.
Also, maybe the irrational ones, that should make it a bit more quiet.
Then, for me, what works is generally asking the voices left; is what I'm doing Right, or Wrong and is it more for myself, or more for others? Also... what's the harder choice? Because the easy one ..well it often isn't the right one. Lot easier to do bad than good. So I often pock the tougher one
Whatever choice you're thinking of, hooe that gives you a hand, brither 😉
Appreciate your input. I don’t literally hear the voices, but I know some people do. Mine are a multitude of opinions of what I could do, but I can’t seem to choose because I over analyse every angle and find fault or disconcerting possibilities with everything.

Appreciate your input. I don’t literally hear the voices, but I know some people do. Mine are a multitude of opinions of what I could do, but I can’t seem to choose because I over analyse every angle and find fault or disconcerting possibilities with everything.
Lol I gathered that, mate, I was speaking figuratively 😉.
I often go with my dad's voice, usually goes along the lines of "What are you doing, you idiot?!?". Or my grandfather's voice. "You know what you have to do. Do it."

Lol I gathered that, mate, I was speaking figuratively 😉.
I often go with my dad's voice, usually goes along the lines of "What are you doing, you idiot?!?". Or my grandfather's voice. "You know what you have to do. Do it."
I reckoned you were, but some people actually do hear voices, which is scary. I would go nuts hearing my father's voice again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back