Chuckles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have to make a run to town.

I find it funny, I shouldn't, but in the state I'm in, regardless of the crime you commit, if you're wearing a bullet proof vest, automatic felony. The cops are so butthurt over it. 'Not fair!' We can't kill you easily! It's like peeking during hide and seek. Or other ways to cheat at other children games

I answer some of these questions. I proofread before I post to make sure it sounds right. I then reread the question, and that is not what they asked. This happens way more than I want to admit. Hence I pick this forum, so I only kind of make an ass of myself.

I answer some of these questions. I proofread before I post to make sure it sounds right. I then reread the question, and that is not what they asked. This happens way more than I want to admit. Hence I pick this forum, so I only kind of make an ass of myself.
I think you answer the questions the way you do because you like being different and doing what is asked is too much like conforming. You typed in "Reasons" that you like to make nonsense.

I think you answer the questions the way you do because you like being different and doing what is asked is too much like conforming. You typed in "Reasons" that you like to make nonsense.
Ok, I really wouldn't have caught that. Maybe I don't proofread my own honeysuckle as well as I believe.

I keep seeing the commercials for the Roomba or whatever robot vacuum thing being smart and missing cords and towels and whatnot. How it's so smart and awesome. Ok, sure, nifty. Then I recall the memes and other pictures that showed it previously rolling through dog honeysuckle and smearing it all over the place, and I think. 'Okay, I guess vacuuming is hard or boring, so get this thing. But, your animals are still shitting on the floor.' I, personally, would prioritize the honeysuckle on the floor, which is likely way too often, over worrying about a carpet I don't pay that much attention to. Because, if I was social, and had people over, I'd rather the floor not have honeysuckle on it. Anywhere.

I have accidentally run over a turd or two under a bed and have to break my vacuum all the way down and clean every part. Luckily, that was potty training phase so now I'm good to release the roombas. For people who have animals and wood floors the roomba keeps a good bit of the hair off the floor in between cleanings. Like anything else the roomba has it's drawbacks.

Latest posts

Back