Chuckles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Hemsworth playing an ego centric, psychotic, sadistic sociopath...didn't think it was plausible. Yet, there it is.

Holy honeysuckle...this is the time of no overseeing. Go with your hatred...spew your vitriol...it's apparently a backassward safe space. ****, this could be fun. It won't, everyone's asleep, but for future reference...now you know

So, I'll be considerate, and use a 4 minute window, to say good night and pleasant dreams to those who are bored enough to read the words I type

1n2hie.jpg

Both of you stop it. Stop trolling, stop name calling, stop with the passive aggressive behaviour.

Sci fi...I'm just finding this reply presently...not sure of the fixation...it's a tad unsettling

I have to tip my non existent hat to karma...well played sir...madam..or them/they/it..I don't know anymore

Here's a fun one. I, have a test today. Perfectly safe I'm told. I mean, ok. So, fill me with this solution. Perfectly safe. Ok. Oh, if you're going to fly in the next 24 hours, you will set of radiation detection at the airport. And flush twice after peeing. Perfectly safe. It did make me laugh however.

Didn't know that had radiation detection at the airport.

Just remember to flush twice to keep everyone else safe too.

But a glow in the dark lawn would be so nice. :)

Latest posts

Back