Circling back to body language

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, In my last post on this topic, I mention experts; here they are. They are four of the world's top behavior experts Greg Hartley, Scott Rouse, Chase Rouse, and Mark Bowden. The behavior panel ( youtube) is mind-boggling. If you are not a believer, you might just become one; if you are a believer, it will solidify your thoughts, and If you are board, the video is a brilliant time filler.

Body language is definitely very telling. I studied it to see how I should act around other people in different situations in order to fit in. Job interviews was one such situation. Usually the interviewers have taken a basic class about body language. So, it's best to know atleast about the basics.

You know.. not trying to be controversial or anything... but I watched this body language expert on the McCann's... was very interesting.

Body language is definitely very telling. I studied it to see how I should act around other people in different situations in order to fit in. Job interviews was one such situation. Usually the interviewers have taken a basic class about body language. So, it's best to know atleast about the basics.
I remember they actually had us do a short lesson on this when I was active duty in leadership school. Simple things, really, that seemed to help me in different situations, so I read up some more on it. Quite honestly, body language even helped me read my two oldest boys as they morphed into teens. It's not ALWAYS spot on, but combine it with women's intuition and it's like a dang super-power!!

Latest posts

Back