Cleavage Tattoo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and was waiting in line for the Cashier when I noticed a young lady waiting behind me. She was amply endowed and had a tattoo in an unusual location, in the middle of her cleavage. Since that was the very first time I saw a tattoo in such an unusual location, I wonder why. What significance would it have? Because in various different cultures such as Japan and Polynesia, tattoos have special significance, even religious. So I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the tattoo I saw.

Last edited:
Trust me, many people have tattoos in far more "interesting" places than that.

Yes cleavage is the first time i hear. I go to the nude beach for decades and see many women with tatoos everywhere. except cleavage.

Ah, maybe the tattoo was of a woman wearing a leotard, posing in a friendly manner.

Again, totally normal in the metal and punk music scene community if you're a musician into that kind of thing.
Tattoos do traditionally have deep symbolic and cultural meaning, but that isn't the only reason people get tattooed, either. People also get tattoos just because they like art, they like the feeling of being tattooed, sometimes to raise confidence, etc.

Likewise, it's also true that most ink has a story to it or some kind of significance. Rather there's depth to that significance or if they just thought it'd be funny to go get a Pikachu tattoo like someone I know, is entirely up to the individual.

I had to read this post twice to see if I missed anything. So far what I've gathered is only the size of her chest and not the description of what the tattoo looks like. So it's hard to tell if the tattoos have any kind of cultural or religious significance.

Maybe she likes people staring at her chest and put the tattoo there so everyone would look. It's usually not the placement but the actual tattoo itself that holds any symbolism or meaning. What was the tattoo of?

I believe that would just "distract" the OP and allow Finished to call more people tramps.
You Trampy Tramp Trampster!!!! Ha! ha!

iu

Yikes, well hopefully it was a cute tat, I know one girl that had a piercing right in the middle of her cleavage... was distracting... every time I was sure I was looking at her face, her cleavage diamonds would bling bling in my eye lol.

Yikes, well hopefully it was a cute tat, I know one girl that had a piercing right in the middle of her cleavage... was distracting... every time I was sure I was looking at her face, her cleavage diamonds would bling bling in my eye lol.
There are also some women who do piercing of the tongue. Doesn't that make it difficult to eat and/or speak?

Latest posts

Back