Colster's Confessions 113/a

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colster

Reaction score
Thurs 27th Jan.

Another hugely stressful day, which is both immeasurably exhausting, and physically draining. Several intertwined matters, never making forward progress, as each party continues to blame the others.

So I'm stressed, exhausted, disillusioned, despondent, and pissed off in a inter-galactic scale.

Time to put your feet up, snuggle under a warm blanket with the dog at your side, and escape into a favourite funny movie. . . or music. . . or masturbation, heh! . . . whatever makes you forget about crap for a whille.

Keep Smiling, as my dear ‘ol dad would say! Feel free to send a message if you feel so inclined. Sometimes it’s nice to have someone completely unbiased to vent to. . .

Time to put your feet up, snuggle under a warm blanket with the dog at your side, and escape into a favourite funny movie. . . or music. . . or masturbation, heh! . . . whatever makes you forget about crap for a whille.

Keep Smiling, as my dear ‘ol dad would say! Feel free to send a message if you feel so inclined. Sometimes it’s nice to have someone completely unbiased to vent to. . .

Is that Bob Ross in your pic? lol

^ Ha! ha! Just imagine....... the clouds are flying by like marshmellows and there's a happy little bird just singing along in the tree. Hello birdy how are you today? Ha! ha!

I watch enough BBC to know that "solicitor" means lawyer. And when lawyers get involved, that's never good. Ick.

Whenever I have a rotten experience, I can usually say "at least there were no lawyers involved," but you apparently don't have that luxury in this case. That stinks like the stink on stink.

Do you feel comfortable telling what complaints were made against you?
No complaints about me, no, I'm complaining about them. My Step-father died over 2 years ago, and his whole estate has gone missing. A year ago, everything was there, Solicitors were dealing with it. Then, almost overnight, everything is gone, and it appears to be everybody else's fault.

Likewise, I've been pursuing repairs on my house for 13 years. I forget specifically how old it is, but somewhere around 1650-ish. Again, Solicitors involved, and blame starts getting pointed everywhere else.

One of the most fundamental frustrations is that if one party gets information or attention, they all start demanding it. Regularly I receive letters informing I have 14 days to respond, else they'll be forced to close my case. Like, who's paying.you, huh? Can't you liaise with the other parties directly?

So anyway, I have to file yet another Police report on Monday, in a different county, to a Police Force that found one stolen car, but refused to process it, until all the other parties agree on something or other, even though it is undeniably legally ours.

My MP, is just useless, and that's being polite.

I have two different Ombudsmen overseeing things. Only this past week, I am informed that one of them isn't legally qualified, he simply works for them, and will determine whether the ombudsamen will take further action. So, 18 months wasted there.

The second ombudsmen, that for the housing, has since been reported the Secretary of State for Housing, as I'm tired of complaining about their faults and failures. Everything has to go through a stage 1 and stage 2 process, then forwarded into another dept, etc. Often, I might simply be trying to point out that they got something wrong: a date, name, measurement, or something relatively straightforward. But each complaint takes months. Of course, they usually start by blaming me, and then each other.

Then imagine, I have to deal with the Police, Lancashire Constabulary currently have 2 complaints against them, yet I am supposed to continue waiting patiently whilst they continue with their investigation. Again, the internet is slight with sightings of much of the stolen stuff. We have names, addresses, photos, even videos. Nah, counts for nothing.

Oh yeah, the Death Certificate remains wrong, so everyone involved in that, F-ed-up! Coroner, Solicitor, and Lancashire Police yet again.

For several months, nobody knew where the body was. He died at home. Was left in a hospital. Eventually taken to an undertakers, but left there for months, lost in the system.

The whole thing has just gone on, and on, for years. The Covid thing, just gave then all more excuses and time to waste.

Most weeks, I plough through until I'm exhausted. Yet this past week, I can't explain it, I feel like I'm drowning in treacle. It's just so exhaustive.

Last edited:
No complaints about my, no, I'm complaining about them. My Step-father died over 2 years ago, and his whole estate has gone missing. A year ago, everything was there, Solicitors were dealing with it. Then, almost overnight, everything is gone, and it appears to be everybody else's fault.

Likewise, I've been pursuing repairs on my house for 13 years. I forget specifically how old it is, but somewhere around 1650-ish. Again, Solicitors involved, and blame starts getting pointed everywhere else.

One of the most fundamental frustrations is that if one party gets information or attention, they all start demanding it. Regularly I receive letters informing I have 14 days to respond, else they'll be forced to close my case. Like, who's paying.you, huh? Can't you liaise with the other parties directly?

So anyway, I have to file yet another Police report on Monday, in a different county, to a Police Force that found one stolen car, but refused to process it, until all the other parties agree on something or other, even though it is undeniably legally ours.

I have two different Ombudsmen overseeing things. Only this past week, I am informed that one of them isn't legally qualified, he simply works for them, and will determine whether the ombudsamen will take further action. So, 18 months wasted there.

The second ombudsmen, that for the housing, has since been reported the Secretary of State for Housing, as I'm tired of complaining about their faults and failures. Everything has to go through a stage 1 and stage 2 process, then forwarded into another dept, etc. Often, I might simply be trying to point out that they got something wrong: a date, name, measurement, or something relatively straightforward. But each complaint takes months. Of course, they usually start by blaming me, and then each other.

Then imagine, I have to deal with the Police, Lancashire Constabulary currently have 2 complaints against them, yet I am supposed to continue waiting patiently whilst they continue with their investigation. Again, the internet is slight with sightings of much of the stolen stuff. We have names, addresses, photos, even videos. Nah, counts for nothing.

Oh yeah, the Death Certificate remains wrong, so everyone involved in that, F-ed-up! Coroner, Solicitor, and Lancashire Police yet again.

For several months, nobody knew where the body was. He died at home. Was left in a hospital. Eventually taken to an undertakers, but left there for months, lost in the system.

The whole thing has just gone on, and on, for years. The Covid thing, just gave then all more excuses and time to waste.

Most weeks, I plough through until I'm exhausted. Yet this past week, I can't explain it, I feel like I'm drowning in treacle. It's just so exhaustive.
I'm so sorry you're going through this nightmare 😔

No complaints about me, no, I'm complaining about them. My Step-father died over 2 years ago, and his whole estate has gone missing. A year ago, everything was there, Solicitors were dealing with it. Then, almost overnight, everything is gone, and it appears to be everybody else's fault.

What a travesty of justice! Stay steadfast! Eventually, people run out of steam, don't be that person. I know it is easy to say, but it will be tough for you to do. I am sitting here shaking my head because your situation sounds mind-boggling. I will send good wishes out to the universe for you.
As far as the age of your home, I love old houses, and I live in an old one too. Yours is ancient. They don't build them like that anymore.

Thurs 27th Jan.

Another hugely stressful day, which is both immeasurably exhausting, and physically draining. Several intertwined matters, never making forward progress, as each party continues to blame the others.

So I'm stressed, exhausted, disillusioned, despondent, and pissed off in a inter-galactic scale.
I know I'm a few days late here- and I know that your post is not very specific and ambiguous, but I have to say that I felt this in my soul. Like if I had to describe my life in the past few months, this post is what I would use.

Thank you for the reaffirmation that feeling this way about life isn't unique to me.

I wish you much peace, wherever you can find it.

It sounds like you are wound uptight; I hope sooner than later, your issues will resolve themselves. Talk to your dog; pets are the best listeners. Perhaps try reading to get out of your head. I am truly sorry you are drained.

Latest posts

Back