comes to something

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

hey u know it somes to something when ..

u think shall i go to work or shall i hang myself :(

:(
:(

looks like im going to work then ...

maybe tomorrow tho ..

Hey please do not "end it" Keep going to work and stay busy. I do not know the whole story but realize you are in a world of hurt. These forums are nice to visit and you can get support by many others who can relate to the hurt of enduring loneliness in life. The help a forum can offer is limited however as we can't hang out in a word. You really seem to have some serious issues at this time but don't let them destroy you or your will to carry on. I have been to that point and just wanted to end the hurt and suffering. I am thankful I chose not to. I will not pat you on the back and state everything will be great, fun and wonderful tomorrow. It is probable that they won't! But, you may feel better or something may come along to change things. Give things a chance to come about and please please do not think of ending it. We do care.

Love and mercy!

Falco

Hang in there. As Falco said, I don't know what the story is, so to offer advice would be silly.

But know this: There is always something new around the corner. But you have to stick around to find out what it is.

Sometimes when I read posts like yours or the posts of a person on this forum who calls himself "out of gas", I go "Oh wow, that's me right there. He has just described me in his post. He has just described how I feel about myself."

But in the process and in a small way and for whatever it's worth, I discover that I am not alone. And neither are you.

thank for the words of encouragement

i will wait for that something around the corner

i wont go into the story here ..
we all have a story leading us to here but its kind of a comfort to know im not alone ..

cheers

Hey!

I know this sounds like a blatant thing to say, but I've come to find that it's true: THIS TOO WILL PASS.

No matter how awful you feel, it will subside. I've had so many moments where I thought that it was either drop dead or carry on... turns out the pain always fades, if only for a while. But it's enough to keep you going for one more day. Despite all of this hurt and pain, life is indeed beautiful. Don't let your negative feelings drag you down or make you contemplate suicide. Don't let it win.
As the previous posts say, there's always the chance of something wonderful coming your way, even if it is only the joy you find watching the sun rise.
Hold on. It's not over. The hurt may be overwhelming, but you are stronger. We all are.

Latest posts

Back