Coming out about my sexual orentation at age 13

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
Coming out about my sexual orientation at age 13 was a brave move I did.My late older brother,parents and youngest sister were home.Oldest brother saw something was on my mind,we were watching a movie together and said I needed to come out about myself.Got up and came out as bisexual.Parents accepted it first and said they will love me no matter what.My late brother said he still loved me as a sister.My youngest sister told me I will be her sister.Luckily my mom knows friends whom are in the lgbt community and got me a LGBT flag to put in my room.

That's fantastic! I love hearing about families supporting this! Some of the LGBT people I've known were ostracized from their families when they came out. I'm glad you didn't have that experience. Thanks for sharing.

I came out sexually aged 13 too. Although, I have since learned not to wipe it on the curtains. 🤐✌❤🇬🇧

I do have a girlfriend of 25 years in my life still.Met in college and both knew we had a crush on each other.Relationship has been great.She knows I am open to her about it

I am of the opinion that who I want to have sex with is none of your business unless I am trying to have sex with you. However, I guess it is good that you are not lying anymore

Latest posts

Back