Confusion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchic Torchic

Reaction score
A girl i know and of whom i knew liked me at a place i frequent just started all out ignoring me. And i am really confused about this, like 3 weeks ago i think she attempted to ask me out, but now, nothing. Like shes actively expressing disinterest.
I kinda sent her mixed signals i guess, but i would always at least show interest. I think enough for her to know i like her at least.
Im not even sure if she works there anymore, shes just loitering around talking to colleagues now. I was really starting to like her and wanted to ask her out, but i think this is just one and done now. But yeah im so confused about it.

Oh im fascinated by her beyond compare. But her flat out ignoring me only conveys one thing to me, just stop. No one wants a guy chasing them they arent interested in. Im just really confused she 180d on me all of a sudden.

Oh im fascinated by her beyond compare. But her flat out ignoring me only conveys one thing to me, just stop. No one wants a guy chasing them they arent interested in. Im just really confused she 180d on me all of a sudden.
Perhaps she expected you to make the first move and when you didn't, she had the same thought about you. Perhaps she's too scared to do it and she doesn't feel like she's good enough or doesn't stand a chance. Perhaps this, perhaps that. There are a million reasons, not all of which are negative or that she's not interested.

So yeah, if you want to know, you have to ask.

She did, i saw the dissapointment in her eyes one day when i didnt. Like i said i send mixed signals. And yeah she didnt dare to ask me out, she withdrew.
You are right about many things, but like i said shes ignoring me now. I really started liking her, but thats just the end as far as im aware. I dont see how i can recover from this.

She did, i saw the dissapointment in her eyes one day when i didnt. Like i said i send mixed signals. And yeah she didnt dare to ask me out, she withdrew.
You are right about many things, but like i said shes ignoring me now. I really started liking her, but thats just the end as far as im aware. I dont see how i can recover from this.
I'm so sorry to hear this,I know how much you liked her,don't give up on her,she is worth the risk.

shes just loitering around talking to colleagues now. I was really starting to like her and wanted to ask her out, but i think this is just one and done now. But yeah im so confused about it.
Ask her to stop loitering around and be funny about it. See what happens. You've got to break the ice some how.

So you admit that you may have caused her to back off...which may or may not be true....but you won't take a chance on her, even though you admit that you are "fascinated by her beyond compare."
Sounds to me like you are looking for an excuse not to do something that could just as easily turn out great as it could turn out bad....No risk, no reward. Do you want the "reward"? (Not calling her a prize, mind you.)

Ask her to stop loitering around and be funny about it. See what happens. You've got to break the ice some how.
Like i agree, but they travel in packs, why do they always have to be in packs? Maybe if she was alone... but i tend to completely lose what i intend to say around her.

But i feel like i really need to be clear on this, her sudden disinterest really turns me off. Its what fueled me in the first place.

Like i agree, but they travel in packs, why do they always have to be in packs? Maybe if she was alone... but i tend to completely lose what i intend to say around her.

But i feel like i really need to be clear on this, her sudden disinterest really turns me off. Its what fueled me in the first place.
Yeah, the packs can be intimidating. It really sucks to get blown off and then their friends laugh about it.

My ex-friend would work really hard to get a women interested in him. Then when she finally was, he lost interest. Ha! ha!

If a woman tells me no. Then that's the answer and I stop trying. But, I've found out later that they actually wanted me to keep trying and they would have said yes eventually. Dating is all about the games.

If you want to play then you have to take chances. You can't win if you don't play.

Yeah, the packs can be intimidating. It really sucks to get blown off and then their friends laugh about it.

My ex-friend would work really hard to get a women interested in him. Then when she finally was, he lost interest. Ha! ha!

If a woman tells me no. Then that's the answer and I stop trying. But, I've found out later that they actually wanted me to keep trying and they would have said yes eventually. Dating is all about the games.

If you want to play then you have to take chances. You can't win if you don't play.
Yeah they were being all giggly again, but this time she just ignored me, all the other ones were looking now.

I was in doubt if she was the one i met before, but now she shows up dressed the same way as when we first met,.. but she ignores me completely.
Like im 100 percent sure its her now,.. but she ignores me, almost like shes taunting me.

I dont want to play games in love, fresia that man.

Hey man...it's a 2-way street....you should heed the warnings.
There's plenty o' other gals out there to meet.
Keep fishing elsewhere...... :cool:

In my experience, some times a woman will, 'give you an in.' However, if the dish cools, and you didn't act in time, these types tend to break it off, one and done, right there. Sort of like, "you had your chance, buster!." I think it's an ego thing, combined with a sort, 'where the wind blows,' personality. *shrugs*

I've never been with a woman like that, heh. So, I dunno what they'd be like beyond that... I'm more of a, '5 minutes late is still on time,' type of guy. So, I'm probably not missing nothing...

In my experience, some times a woman will, 'give you an in.' However, if the dish cools, and you didn't act in time, these types tend to break it off, one and done, right there. Sort of like, "you had your chance, buster!." I think it's an ego thing, combined with a sort, 'where the wind blows,' personality. *shrugs*

I've never been with a woman like that, heh. So, I dunno what they'd be like beyond that... I'm more of a, '5 minutes late is still on time,' type of guy. So, I'm probably not missing nothing...
I dont think shes like that, cause its kinda been going on for 2 years. But after i first met her i didnt see her untill a few months ago. At first i didnt realize it was her and wasnt paying attention. But like 2 months ago i knew, and then she disappeared a bit over 3 weeks ago.
But i got a plan now.

I dont think shes like that, cause its kinda been going on for 2 years. But after i first met her i didnt see her untill a few months ago. At first i didnt realize it was her and wasnt paying attention. But like 2 months ago i knew, and then she disappeared a bit over 3 weeks ago.
But i got a plan now.
I hope your plan works,it is a good idea.

I kinda sent her mixed signals i guess, but i would always at least show interest.

Not everyone's going to have confidence, but personally if I suspected someone was playing games I would also loose interest. I prefer things more straight forward and to know where one stands. So maybe this was your mistake.

Latest posts

Back