CONQUERING SPAM

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The.Healing.Monarch

Reaction score
Hello there,

My name is Maria. I have been through depression, low self-esteem, lack of self-love, and obesity and felt very lonely for years and years.
I was able to overcome it all. I now lost over 56 kilos, and feel healthier and happier than before. I am currently working as a therapist, coach and healer.
I currently have a course that helps people overcoming loneliness and its an amazing course. Will start June 13th but one can always enroll so please join in.

I offer a lot of things in the 4 week course and I would love to answer all your questions.
For a free discovery call for any of my services (hypnotherapy, reiki, bars, online courses or coaching) please inbox me.

If you want to go straight and save your self a spot for "SPAM" - a course on how to overcome loneliness - please just book it directly here. I am offering a HUGE HUGE HUGE discount for you here!

Book here please
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

My name is Maria. I have been through depression, low self-esteem, lack of self-love, and obesity and felt very lonely for years and years.
I was able to overcome it all. I now lost over 56 kilos, and feel healthier and happier than before. I am currently working as a therapist, coach and healer.
I currently have a course that helps people overcoming loneliness and its an amazing course. Will start June 13th but one can always enroll so please join in.

I offer a lot of things in the 4 week course and I would love to answer all your questions.
For a free discovery call for any of my services (hypnotherapy, reiki, bars, online courses or coaching) please inbox me.

If you want to go straight and save your self a spot for "SPAM" - a course on how to overcome loneliness - please just book it directly here. I am offering a HUGE HUGE HUGE discount for you here!

Book here please
Thank you!
This is spam

I've built a rocket ship in the shed at the bottom of my garden just in case Putin launches his nukes. Reserve your seat now by sending me all your cash.

I've built a rocket ship in the shed at the bottom of my garden just in case Putin launches his nukes. Reserve your seat now by sending me all your cash.
I just wired the money. Can I get confirmation that my seat is reserved? Just keep in mind that because of the mods, I'll never know how to lose 56 kilos.... (I don't really know how much that is)

iu

graphic.jpg

No Finished, I don't think they mean that one.

What is "bars"?
I'm going to guess this....(I copy pasted from Google)

Access Bars Therapy is a hands on energy healing process. It uses energy centres or bars which are located on the head, and unlocks them using gentle touch. There are 32 different energy centres on the head and once unlocked and released they flow down into the body.

That would sound like it. Sounds like more shooting of magic energies through people to fix them.

I wonder why no Reflexology. The vibrator can't be that expensive.

graphic.jpg

Latest posts

Back