Contributing Helpfulness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoxApex(N/A)

Reaction score
Damien Echols survived 18 years in prison on death row, about 10 of which were in solitary confinement, for a crime he did not commit.

While his wording is of his spiritual essence, his meaning is actually quite grounded and practical for learning to manage and combat loneliness and the confrontation of existential dread.

I am thankful he was not executed because I genuinely do feel that this information is helpful and had he been executed he would not have been able to share it in a way that is actually quite articulately and appropriately paraphrased for the bottleneck of a filter that is the differentiation between the spiritualist and the atheist, which is a grounds that needs to be worked more upon because the differences in worldview are not as important as trying to help each other survive in this Hell that we call Life, which is what we should be doing in all actuality instead of contributing to the detriment of one another for personal gain.

The volume on this video is a bit lower, but I wanted to continue to share information that could potentially help others, so here is my contribution for that.

very interesting person that you are mentioning, 10 years is a long time but really isn't that long when faced with life or even the death sentence I will most likely look him up because I have never heard of this man until you brought him up. Thanks for the mention of this man, that way I have new people and topics to explore I always am looking for new things to research. :) have a great day

Latest posts

Back