Copying DVDs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyDragon

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a free or very inexpensive software that will allow the copying or DVDs? Even if it is just to copy the movie itself. I'd like to make copies of all mine so I can keep the originals safe.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Is there a link to go to to download it? That link was the guide. I tried looking around the site but to be honest it has got to be the most confusing jumble of links I've ever seen.

LonelyDragon said:
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Is there a link to go to to download it? That link was the guide. I tried looking around the site but to be honest it has got to be the most confusing jumble of links I've ever seen.

If you go to the site, there's a link on the left-hand side called 'Downloads'. Click on that, then scroll down to 'Descrambling/Ripping Tools'. There's a link to download DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0. I have this program and it seems to work pretty good - I've never had any problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back