Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted but is a cocktail glass stripper size like you see in the movies and your floating around drinking it

I wish all my camping gear didnt get wet today

Granted but that is because the raccoons took it and are living the highlife with your gear .

I wish I didn't need reading glasses. 🤓

Granted but then your like me trying to squint it into focus

I wish i wasnt bored

Granted, but you are now occupied with the measles.

I wish I could complete the application of make-up in one slap to the face

Granted - but the slap is so hard that you forget to brush your hair and you have lipstick for eyeshadow.

I wish I did not have to have my hair in a pony tail everyday to stop from being bitten by bugs.

Done but its because you are now stuck in winter

I wish i hadnt ate like crap this past week

granted - but because you didn't indulge and you had such a healthy high fibre diet you didn't enjoy your week because you spent it in the bathroom :D

I wish that I could ride my bike whenever I wanted

Granted - but there are so many people that you can't tell what city you are in once you get there.

I wish the five beds I have to make today would make themselves.

Done but that means the arms have actually reached out from under the beds lol

I wish the forecast was not for rain in the morning so i wont have to pack my camping gear wet

awwww. wish granted - that would suck. BUT the sun will shine and all if your gear will be dry and free of raccoons :)

I wish that I had 12 more hours in every day

Done but part of his retrieve is now a game of keep away

I wish my week of holidays wasnt almost over

Granted, but in return for the time you take you must rub suntan lotion on all the 100 year old guys wearing mankinis.

Serenia said:
Granted, but in return for the time you take you must rub suntan lotion on all the 100 year old guys wearing mankinis.

when I am done they will be giving you a lap dance ROFL

BadGuy said:
Serenia said:

when I am done they will be giving you a lap dance ROFL

Hey most action I have seen in a loooong time lmao

okay - now I'm scarred for life ...thanks for the visual guys ...oh my !

I wish that I could have toast for supper

granted ...I hear toast is popular with the old folks coming to visit/dance LOL

I wish somebody would cut the lawn for me today

Granted....(you've gotta know where this is going........) but it is done by a 100 year old man in a mankini riding a lawn tractor, so he has difficulty controlling the mower and mows your vegetable garden as well.

I wish I had not forgotten the Febreeze while I'm having a cuddle with my two big dogs.

granted ...let that 100 year old pool boy fetch it for you but he is forgetting to actually put on his mankini from time to time AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES

I wish it was nap time

Latest posts

Back