Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
granted ... but soon the descendants of the first descenteror wage war on you and depose you

I wish I was adopted by a Swedish family

You do, but everyone protests you right away, meaning you can never get a moment's peace to enjoy it.
And your mansion is looted and burned to the ground during a riot.

I wish I had a pocket dimension in my room.

Granted. But, shortly after you get it, it expands and consumes your room, your house, you, and all your neighbors and you cannot ever leave it.

I wish I could become invisible any time I wanted to do so.

granted but you become very depressed because you can only look but not touch those women

I wish I could erase any memory I wanted to

granted but you are appointed to defend the most hated public enemy and you can't go out in public places anymore without having shouted insults at you

I wish I could eat any food I want

granted but only at the opposite spot of the Earth

I wish I was the Supreme Leader of the USA (psych ward reply not allowed)

Last edited:
Granted. Everybody voted you in as a joke. But, it turns out you are better then all the past presidents so the Russians kidnap you and make you their leader.

I wish I could stop wars using telekinesis.

granted but it's converted into sex and the world population engage in a perpetual orgy in the open

I wish I was allowed to carry a pistol

Granted but it's a testing phase technology so a data packet collision occurs and you get with some dog DNA to the destination

I wish I could sing like Pavarotti

Granted but it's a testing phase technology so a data packet collision occurs and you get with some dog DNA to the destination

I wish I could sing like Pavarotti

granted but your head is replaced with a pig's so even if you got all the music theory and know how to perfectly replicate pavarotti's voice and singing style, in reality you are unable to produce any sounds other than a squeal

i wish i had the ability to sit down and learn anything about anything i want in exactly 30 minutes

Granted but you learn the meaning of life and it spirals you into depression

I wish I had naturally glittery pink toe nails 😅

Latest posts

Back