Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are granted the urine pot of Marie Antoinette

I wish for one night of sex with Kate McKinnon (without changing my gender)

Granted. But, you fall madly in love with her and constantly stalk her, which lands you in prison.

I wish I had laser beam eyes and could burn, weld, and start fires with them.

Granted but you you roll your eyes at a Cherubino post and accidentally melt your brain.

I wish girls still swooned over me.

Granted. But, they are not human: Ha! ha!

iu

I wish I no longer had any pain.

Granted. But, you fall madly in love with her and constantly stalk her, which lands you in prison.
so realistic and also cruel of you :(

Granted for the next 20 posts of you on this thread (time period) ... then you can request it again

I wish for a chocolate cake RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
Granted. But, all of your neighbors get to eat it all. Ha! ha!

I wish I was ready to sell off everything and head out on the road.
Granted, but the wish fairy that granted your wish was dyslexic and thought you said "rode out on the head", so you make your escape on a truck loaded with used port-a-potties.

I wish I owned a fully stocked fabrication shop.

Granted, but the shop comes with a work force of elves who are demanding higher pay.

I wish I could meet the farmer’s daughter that jokes are made of.

Granted but once the charge runs out... you'll be worm food lolz

Wish I could have hips like Shakira :)

Granted, but you can't move them anymore

I wish i could move to another place.

Granted, but you'll be stripped of discipline and motivation.

I wish i had kids.

granted but people start to isolate and exchange technical information only (which I like it haha)

I wish bullying gets outlawed

Granted. But, everybody becomes ultra feminine and goes around kissing each other. All the weapons and war machines are no longer used. Millions of people become unemployed. They just sit around and talk about their feelings. Then the world's economy collapses. Ha! ha!

I wish everybody was aware that gold is being produced in labs now.

granted but the gold price goes so low that Central Banks worldwide go bankrupt followed by a devastating financial crisis

I wish to master English like a native speaker

Granted but some native speakers speak in gibberish. Such is your mastery!

I want to know what love is, I hope you can show me! I want to know how love feels, I know you can show me!

granted but you learn I'm straight right away and you instantly call for cancellation

I wish I was immortal

Latest posts

Back