Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
granted but you learn I'm straight right away and you instantly call for cancellation

I wish I was immortal
Granted but you are framed for murder and sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

I wish for immunity and impunity from any negative action that should befall me.

granted but the cold moves to your hands and you have to wear gloves plus mittens

I wish I could eat anything I want without medical restrictions

Granted, but in a fugue state you run off and eat a tractor wheel. The rubber didn't cause much discomfort and the iron in the wheel actually offset your low blood iron, but the air gave you excessive gas that lasts years. Your acquaintances shun you in self defense and give you the nickname Flatch.

I wish magic was real.

For you magic becomes real and every time you open your mouth doves fly out. It's not all bad you are constantly booked for weddings.

I wish life was much simplier like it was in the olden days.

You get your wish! Now get off your lazy ass and go plow the field, milk the cows, move the herd to another grazing area, and all the other chores people did in the olden days. Ha! Ha!

I wish my truck stays pretty much like it is now for the rest of my life.

granted but it will stay in a museum for display only

I wish I had the striking power of the 18 yo Mike Tyson but keep my body and mind

granted but you are prohibited to get any ingredient (salt, sugar, water etc) you can't produce

I wish I had Finnish citizenship

granted but you cause massive slaughter on people fighting over to get to you

I wish I could turn back time

granted but it prints everything in shameful forms

I wish I had a firearm carry license

Granted! But, you got added to the national watch list and will never be able to purchase a firearm.

I wish members on this forum would stop bashing people because it negatively effects this forum for many others.

You can pick your family members...

...but your selection pool is limited to your least favorite/most hated celebrities/entertainers.

Sorry, them's the rules!

I wish I could be an alien superhero...

granted but Superman producers can't tolerate a rival and you become the villain Lex Luthor 2

I wish I had the currently most expensive laptop model

Granted, and as you get a little high from the Testers glue as you put its polystyrene pieces together you realize they left out the parts tree for the keys.

I wish I owned a complete metal fabrication shop.

Latest posts

Back