Cowboy Bebop - Netflix

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 176211

Reaction score
e31ac840-042f-11ec-bf5d-d4f050df77e4.jpeg
Cowboy Bebop was a really fun watch on Netflix and if you haven't seen it, keep it in your back pocket.

I remember the Cowboy Bebop cartoon when was a teenager. I was not an anime fan and I immediately dismissed it because I thought it was all about outer space and robots and stuff like that- just like in a super "techno-ish" kind of way. I was way wrong and now that I found out what the show is about, I feel bad that I gyped 14 year old me out of a really cool show that I know I would have liked back then.

The show is about a crew of bounty hunters who travel from space colony to space colony trying to collect bounties while dodging a huge crime syndicate called... you guessed it, The Syndicate. Each character has their own past and whatnot so as the 10-episode season unfolds, you learn more about each character and how their pasts impact each other's present.

This is full of action and comedy. But there ARE dramatic parts that hold you in suspense. And given that some scenes are racier, its probably not a good watch if you have little ones and are concerned about them seeing stuff like that. I binged this in like 2 days.

Just started watching the original on Netflix. There wasn't a lot of anime aired over public television in the 90's (only 3 channels, no cartoon network).

Last edited:
Just started watching the original on Netflix. There was a lot of anime aired over public television in the 90's (only 3 channels, no cartoon network).
yea, I remember anime was huge. But unfortunately, when I was a kid, I dismissed most of it as the hokey cheesy "senpai" stuff and didn't watch much.

Here in America, we had a cartoon block on TV called Toonami where they played tons of good stuff. Then on the Cartoon Network late at night, they had a block called Adult Swim where they'd play similar stuff. I remember always seeing Cowboy Bebop on at night.

This has kind of made me double back and find good Anime. A co-worker recommended something Tri-Gun. If you know any good ones, feel free to share.

yea, I remember anime was huge. But unfortunately, when I was a kid, I dismissed most of it as the hokey cheesy "senpai" stuff and didn't watch much.

Here in America, we had a cartoon block on TV called Toonami where they played tons of good stuff. Then on the Cartoon Network late at night, they had a block called Adult Swim where they'd play similar stuff. I remember always seeing Cowboy Bebop on at night.

This has kind of made me double back and find good Anime. A co-worker recommended something Tri-Gun. If you know any good ones, feel free to share.

Tri-Gun is amazing. One of my all time favorites :)

vash.jpg

Latest posts

Back