Crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
I went to the laundry mat yesterday,there was this big truck backing up in the parking lot,the person ended up backing up straight into another truck and hitting it.

That's a person with a cracker jack drivers license. Its like the surround sound advert says 'all around you', so always be alert. I used to keep a bull horn in my car that had a siren function for drivers, non parkers, like the one you witnessed. Then, people leveled up, bang bang. Rational minded person that I am retired that bullhorn before it caused me to be shot by an impulsive person that can't take a little instruction or constructive criticism.

I am a snack shack for traveling Ibis. One morning I had fourteen ibises in my front yard; suddenly, a wood stork landed. It was crazy to see this bird! There are fifty-seven wood storks in Florida, and one landed in my front yard! He was HUGE and impressive to see.

I am a snack shack for traveling Ibis. One morning I had fourteen ibises in my front yard; suddenly, a wood stork landed. It was crazy to see this bird! There are fifty-seven wood storks in Florida, and one landed in my front yard! He was HUGE and impressive to see.
I used to be terrified of birds, all birds, except wood peckers for some reason. I think its the red hood. Anyway, I haven't seen a woodpecker in years. so I'm sitting outside on my back porch having my coffee and I hear it. Sound can be tricky. I wasn't exactly sure if I actually heard it because I couldn't locate it. Couple days later, same deal. I hear it only this time my dog is outside and he looks up and behind him, I follow in that direction and there the little thing is. So striking, the contrast in the black and white of the body and that fiery red hood. I was so tickled. Ive seen it several times over the months and each time I'm entranced. Is it the same bird everytime? Probably not. Is it rare? Probably not? Hell, it may not even be real. Ive asked the neighbors, my son, my mother...hey, have you seen or heard the woodpecker?

no,he just drove off,there was a guy standing there and saw the whole thing happen also.
**** people!

I had someone wedge a grocery cart in between my car and theirs when they were parking. I came out and was super mad because I literally just painted my car two days prior. I backed up a little bit and there was a big dent in the front of mine. So, I took the grocery cart and swung it up and on top of their hood. Then I drug it off and did it again several times. Oh I was so mad! When I left their hood was caved in and beat to honeysuckle with the shopping cart sitting on top of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back