Cringe Humor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 176211

Reaction score
If anyone has an appreciation for cringe humor, do yourself a favor and watch "I Think You Should Leave" on Netflix. It has 2 seasons.

Basically this guy created a sketch show around the most embarrassing cringe scenarios you can think of. I enjoy cringe humor, and I found myself having to pause and leave the room several times because I needed a break haha!!

Here is one of the good ones:

If you are a fan of cringe humor and know any good shows, please share with me. I am looking for new things to distract myself.

Here is the first sketch that I saw from that show that made me wonder what in the world I was watching.

Here is another good one. For anyone to who it might matter, there is a language warning with this one (for anyone who has little ones running around).

Added to list. I plan to watch more Netflix as it's gone up €2 😲 Have you played the games? I don't have time for them but as I'm paying for them I'll find the time 😾

Added to list. I plan to watch more Netflix as it's gone up €2 😲 Have you played the games? I don't have time for them but as I'm paying for them I'll find the time 😾
Are you referring to the interactive stuff on Netflix? If so, I never have given it a shot. Not yet at least. Can you recommend any good ones?

Are you referring to the interactive stuff on Netflix? If so, I never have given it a shot. Not yet at least. Can you recommend any good ones?
No, the new games available as apps, exclusive to Netflix customers. I think there are two Stranger Things games, some card game and something else. I haven't noticed interactive stuff yet. I haven't used it recently just suddenly motivated by price rise and November rain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-191154.png
    Screenshot_20211130-191154.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 2
Maybe it's just me, maybe I need to watch it again, but...it was just unfunny?
I mean, I love humor, in all it's forms. But I didn't get this. It made me smirk once or twice, but that was it. Maybe I don't understand what cringe humor is and how it's supposed to be funny?

Maybe it's just me, maybe I need to watch it again, but...it was just unfunny?
I mean, I love humor, in all it's forms. But I didn't get this. It made me smirk once or twice, but that was it. Maybe I don't understand what cringe humor is and how it's supposed to be funny?
I guess you might have to have specific craving of humor- but everything in that show makes me feel uncomfortable, in that way that makes me imagine that I am in the scenario. So to someone like me, it makes me feel uncomfortable and I find it funny. But yea, It might not be everyone's cup of tea.

No, the new games available as apps, exclusive to Netflix customers. I think there are two Stranger Things games, some card game and something else. I haven't noticed interactive stuff yet. I haven't used it recently just suddenly motivated by price rise and November rain.
Yikes, I was completely unaware of this! I don't see it in my app or computer. Maybe its a new feature being piloted to some users. Also I am in the US so I don't know if that might have something to do w it. I will research more online to learn more- thx!!

Yikes, I was completely unaware of this! I don't see it in my app or computer. Maybe its a new feature being piloted to some users. Also I am in the US so I don't know if that might have something to do w it. I will research more online to learn more- thx!!
They didn't tell me it was available either I just heard that it was in the app store because I was whining to someone about the price rise.

That door situation pretty much happened to me going to an interview at a garden center (automatic door, trying to enter through the exit, forced doors apart and slipped through. Why?)
Also I was wearing Fila high tops and I must've rubbed my feet together during the interview because when I stood up to shake the guy's hand my shoes had hooked themselves to each other (they had those stupid hooks instead of holes for the laces) so I nearly fell over. I understand cringe, I am cringe 😬

They didn't tell me it was available either I just heard that it was in the app store because I was whining to someone about the price rise.

That door situation pretty much happened to me going to an interview at a garden center (automatic door, trying to enter through the exit, forced doors apart and slipped through. Why?)
Also I was wearing Fila high tops and I must've rubbed my feet together during the interview because when I stood up to shake the guy's hand my shoes had hooked themselves to each other (they had those stupid hooks instead of holes for the laces) so I nearly fell over. I understand cringe, I am cringe 😬
omg! haha!!!! 😅 I used to wear Filas- I know exactly what you mean about the hooks!!!

If anyone has an appreciation for cringe humor, do yourself a favor and watch "I Think You Should Leave" on Netflix. It has 2 seasons.

Basically this guy created a sketch show around the most embarrassing cringe scenarios you can think of. I enjoy cringe humor, and I found myself having to pause and leave the room several times because I needed a break haha!!

Here is one of the good ones:

If you are a fan of cringe humor and know any good shows, please share with me. I am looking for new things to distract myself.

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but "Coupling" is my favorite show to cringe to. It's the show "Friends" was based on, but it's a lot naughtier!

Silly humor is funnier. But what do I know; I lost the bleeps, the sweeps and the creeps!

Latest posts

Back