Cruising alone through storms in Atlantic ocean of your life.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octopus Ride

Peace, Love % Rock 'n' Roll
Reaction score
I'm just hippie....

With messed up family relationships which have had big negative impact on my life...

Needed to Cut off all of them and since then I dont allow nobody to enter my personal space, except all of respectable, emotional calm and philosophically retoric people..... Which are so rare in nowadays society, at least in my country, that I started to search for alternatives which leaded me here....

Its hard to be a warrior if you are not a warrior yourself, but hippie, as I am.....

And its even harder to get rid of toxic environment, without isolating yourself into your own world...... And isolating follow to loneliness....

Cruising alone through storms in Atlantic ocean of your life.....

But I still fight..... At least for now.....

Peace and Love.......

Yeah. Tnx. If something, I hope here are comfortable people to join with.....

I like that idea of playing poker game together and chat over mic...

I post in that particular thread about poker game.... Hope the idea is still alive.....

Anyway..... its the most important we can talk here and discuss..... I hope peacefully and respectfully..... and thats really comfortable, if so.....

If you are looking for someone to converse with, I am always looking for conversation with other people. Hello welcome to the site, how are you doing today, in good health I hope, what are some of your interests? Hobbies, things that you find interesting, do you enjoy reading, watching videos, music, art, are you a animal lover, nature lover? I would like to get to know you if you are interested you can either pm me or post here in your thread, have a wonderful day. :)

And its even harder to get rid of toxic environment, without isolating yourself into your own world...... And isolating follow to loneliness....
Greetings 😎 quite agree ... it is a special skill development to 'insulate' against the negativity without 'isolating' yourself. The art to set boundaries.
"Know when to walk away, know when to run."

Latest posts

Back