Date night with Cenotaph Girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Okay ladies and gents, it's date night, I am cooking...

What do you think of my menu... would you eat this? or nah? Too much on the pallet or just the right balance of flavours.

I put a vegan option if the fella is doing a no meat cleanse or something.

Starters

Battered and breaded mixed Squid Fries
Battered and breaded mixed vegetable Fries (v)

Mains

Large steak (cooked how you like) with triple cooked chips and a side of calamari
Vegan mixed vegetable lasagne with a crispy kale salad (v)

Dessert

Chocolate fudge cake served with rum and raisin Ice-cream (is this a bad idea, alcohol was for a bit of drama)
Banana pancakes served with a pineapple sorbet (v)

I'm in Princess, can I have both menus please I'm starving.
Lool which one sounds the best? I swear I miss cooking for someone, not sure what wine I'd pair with this... I'm not like the super fancy who open a new bottle with each course lol.

Lool which one sounds the best? I swear I miss cooking for someone, not sure what wine I'd pair with this... I'm not like the super fancy who open a new bottle with each course lol.
The vegan one really appeals to me, with some battered calamari too, I'd choose a deep, rich Syrah wine to balance things out with the vegan option.

If you're lucky I'll bring my guitar and write you a song. 🎸 🤘

The vegan one really appeals to me, with some battered calamari too, I'd choose a deep, rich Syrah wine to balance things out with the vegan option.

If you're lucky I'll bring my guitar and write you a song. 🎸 🤘
Your guitarrrrr!?!??? The young fair maiden would be much obliged good sirrrr! Is Syrah wine a red onee? 🙈

I'm down for the lasagna, but you can keep the icky kale and banana pancakes, make the cake vegan instead.

Also, were you obsessed with the word "mixed" when planning this menu? Lol
We all know my vocab is limited 😂🙈

You dont like banana pancakes!?!?? 😱 you monster lol

Starters
Battered and breaded mixed vegetable Fries (v)

Mains
Large steak (cooked how you like) with triple cooked chips and a side of calamari

Dessert
Banana pancakes served with a pineapple sorbet (v)

Medium Rare on the steak, please. 🥺
I like a blend. The other options are also all delicious though. That was not an easy choice. 😅
I'm writing this over my breakfast and coffee. 😅

Not sure if it matters or not but I do actually know proper etiquette and cutlery form. 😇

If you're cooking, I'm cleaning. ;)(y)😊
It's part of how I was raised. My mother always told me if you eat at someone else's house, you do your own dishes there, and also don't talk with your mouth full and try not to have your elbows on the table. :)

Red or White, Cen? 🌹:)

Medium Rare on the steak, please. 🥺
I like a blend. The other options are also all delicious though. That was not an easy choice. 😅
I'm writing this over my breakfast and coffee. 😅

Not sure if it matters or not but I do actually know proper etiquette and cutlery form. 😇

If you're cooking, I'm cleaning. ;)(y)😊
It's part of how I was raised. My mother always told me if you eat at someone else's house, you do your own dishes there, and also don't talk with your mouth full and try not to have your elbows on the table. :)

Red or White, Cen? 🌹:)
Ooh whats for brekky?
Loool oh heres a question, do you pray before you eat?

And hmmm white because i’m common but I think RandomGuy is right its supposed to be a deep rich red ✨

Ooh whats for brekky?
Loool oh heres a question, do you pray before you eat?

And hmmm white because i’m common but I think RandomGuy is right its supposed to be a deep rich red ✨

Oh I eat total crap. 😅
I can't cook so just some canned or frozen food rinsed and strained and then with some added spices for better taste. 😅
I guess I never really learned because I'm used to working 60 hours in 5 days.
Roll out of a 9 or 10 hour shift and the last thing you want is another hour between you and food when you didn't even take a lunch break.
I can do minimal cooking, that's unfortunately about it.
Scrambled eggs with cheese. 🤷‍♂️😅

And no, I don't pray before I eat.
While I understand that people do, I'm not particularly religious despite my theological history studies as a hobby. Spiritual, yes, but religious, no. If that makes any sense.
My pre-breakfast ritual is waking up, going to the restroom, and starting my morning stretching and workout while my coffee is brewing.
I wake up about 4 hours before I go to work to do this, that's just been my schedule and routine for like a decade.
Plus it gives me time to shower and clean up before work, or go to the store if I need to. I'm fully awake, and ready for the work day when I walk in the door.

I think it's because I'm single, but I live kind of a restless lifestyle.

Nice menu, very official... medium rare for me!

But if I was cooking I wouldn't bother with a starter, you have to leave something different for restaurant dates.

Oh I eat total crap. 😅
I can't cook so just some canned or frozen food rinsed and strained and then with some added spices for better taste. 😅
I guess I never really learned because I'm used to working 60 hours in 5 days.
Roll out of a 9 or 10 hour shift and the last thing you want is another hour between you and food when you didn't even take a lunch break.
I can do minimal cooking, that's unfortunately about it.
Scrambled eggs with cheese. 🤷‍♂️😅

And no, I don't pray before I eat.
While I understand that people do, I'm not particularly religious despite my theological history studies as a hobby. Spiritual, yes, but religious, no. If that makes any sense.
My pre-breakfast ritual is waking up, going to the restroom, and starting my morning stretching and workout while my coffee is brewing.
I wake up about 4 hours before I go to work to do this, that's just been my schedule and routine for like a decade.
Plus it gives me time to shower and clean up before work, or go to the store if I need to. I'm fully awake, and ready for the work day when I walk in the door.

I think it's because I'm single, but I live kind of a restless lifestyle.
Awh I understand, honestly. The only man I cook for now is my brother, but he is like a human trash can... so I have no idea if my skills are improving or not lol.
Nice menu, very official... medium rare for me!

But if I was cooking I wouldn't bother with a starter, you have to leave something different for restaurant dates.
Whatt that just feels incomplete lol Date night with Ceno has to be better than restaurants 😂🙈✨

I want an excuse to think about food, and this seemed like fun.
But I want to change the menu.

These are from a restaurant called Slutty Vegan.
I've never been there, but I've heard good things, and it looks delicious.

Starters
They don't have starters... :(

Main Course
Ménage à Trois - Plant-based patty loaded with vegan bacon, vegan shrimp, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, and Slut Sauce on a vegan Hawaiian bun.🍤🍔

w/a side of Slutty Fries w/slut sauce🍟

Dessert
Sweet Potato Pie🥧
and/or
Seamoss Banana Pudding🍌

I'm vegan, so all the food is vegan.

I want an excuse to think about food, and this seemed like fun.
But I want to change the menu.

These are from a restaurant called Slutty Vegan.
I've never been there, but I've heard good things, and it looks delicious.

Starters
They don't have starters... :(

Main Course
Ménage à Trois - Plant-based patty loaded with vegan bacon, vegan shrimp, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, and Slut Sauce on a vegan Hawaiian bun.🍤🍔

w/a side of Slutty Fries w/slut sauce🍟

Dessert
Sweet Potato Pie🥧
and/or
Seamoss Banana Pudding🍌

I'm vegan, so all the food is vegan.
I feel like the mains are not in my skill set lool but the desserts are well within my skill set, might need to take a vegan course 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back