Dating: saying the wrong time at the wrong time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@randomguy

OK I took that meme picture down.
I thought it was harmless, but certainly not trying to offend anyone...
Have a good day.
Tbh, I didn't see your post at all and my comment wasn't directed at you or indeed the troll. It's the same old story with the other guy, he spends an afternoon spamming and trolling, gets a ban, disappears for a while and then pops back up and does it all over again.

Yeah, but then they should block him, he's like polluting all of the forum topics.
If no one reports it, after a while everything becomes illegible.
Probably going for a permanent ban then if he's done it loads before.

How many times do you need to do it to get banned?
The previous page in this topic has seven times the same video.
I mean doing things over and over again that got him banned the previous times. Supposedly if you repeat the same old nonsense constantly you get a permanent ban.

Tbh, I didn't see your post at all and my comment wasn't directed at you or indeed the troll. It's the same old story with the other guy, he spends an afternoon spamming and trolling, gets a ban, disappears for a while and then pops back up and does it all over again.
Oh, it was a blonde Japanese Manga character in a soldier's outfit being chased by crazy looking teddy bears.
And they had her making a funny remark.

The next one turned out to be even worse.
This one came up with all kinds of answers that made me doubt whether it was a real person or a bot.
Finally she came up with some human-like answers of where we could meet for drinks.
Then she revealed the scam routine.
She wanted me to pay for a babysit...
I asked her how much and how I should pay that (I don't know about you guys, to pay for drinks on a date is one thing, but to pay for a baby sit starts to feel like a scam to me).
She asked how much time I would like to spend with her.
I said : "maybe about 3 hours".
100€ that would be according to her.
I looked it up, a babysit is about 8,70€/child/hour.
When I confronted her with it she said "what about my gasoline and my time and my make-up...?"
I guess going on a date for some women is now considered a job that has to be paid by the hour.
Isn't it supposed to be fun for both parties?

Attachments

• tinder babysit.png
    tinder babysit.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
The next one turned out to be even worse.
This one came up with all kinds of answers that made me doubt whether it was a real person or a bot.
Finally she came up with some human-like answers of where we could meet for drinks.
Then she revealed the scam routine.
She wanted me to pay for a babysit...
I asked her how much and how I should pay that (I don't know about you guys, to pay for drinks on a date is one thing, but to pay for a baby sit starts to feel like a scam to me).
She asked how much time I would like to spend with her.
I said : "maybe about 3 hours".
100€ that would be according to her.
I looked it up, a babysit is about 8,70€/child/hour.
When I confronted her with it she said "what about my gasoline and my time and my make-up...?"
I guess going on a date for some women is now considered a job that has to be paid by the hour.
Isn't it supposed to be fun for both parties?
I shouldn't laugh but 🤣🤣 what is this world coming too

I shouldn't laugh but 🤣🤣 what is this world coming too
Yeah, it's sad.
What's next, eh.
I mean this is like a Prostitute Light version, we 'd probably be in the café with her moaning regularly, nodding once in a while pretending she's interested in me.
Staring out of the window regularly, checking her watch, waiting for the 3 hours to pass so that she has "done her job".
Ah, just like in the movies, so romantic...

Yeah, it's sad.
What's next, eh.
I mean this is like a Prostitute Light version, we 'd probably be in the café with her moaning regularly, nodding once in a while pretending she's interested in me.
Staring out of the window regularly, checking her watch, waiting for the 3 hours to pass so that she has "done her job".
was she doing that?

Yeah, it's sad.
What's next, eh.
100 for 3 hours lol these girls are cheap 😅

Not on a dating site, but had to tell this 17 year old that I don't see a relationship possible with her.
I told her it is even illegal in this country (I think it is not really illegal from 16 upwards), but it is obvious that this girl from Luanda (Angola) just wants to find a man to marry in the West, so that she can get into the EU or the US.
Her response : "but tomorrow is my birthday, I'll be 18 then".
Sure...
So I guess if a local 18 year old girl offers me anything, it comes with an hour rate.
If one from a poor country offers me a relationship, she just wants a visa.
What a world we live in...

How many times do you need to do it to get banned?
The previous page in this topic has seven times the same video.

Agreed.

If he is banned for good this time, it would be nice if the video in his signature could be removed.
It takes up a lot of screen space, which kind of clogs up threads.

On my end I could disable sigs, I guess, but I don't want to disable ALL sigs - just the ones that are too big.

Agreed.

If he is banned for good this time, it would be nice if the video in his signature could be removed.
It takes up a lot of screen space, which kind of clogs up threads.

On my end I could disable sigs, I guess, but I don't want to disable ALL sigs - just the ones that are too big.
A sig is allowed, if the board owners didn't want them they should simply disable the feature.
In comparison with the videos, they are not annoying at all.
Don't worry, it's not like I'm on a reporting spree, I reported him because he was incredibly annoying and polluting every forum topic.

A sig is allowed, if the board owners didn't want them they should simply disable the feature.
In comparison with the videos, they are not annoying at all.
Don't worry, it's not like I'm on a reporting spree, I reported him because he was incredibly annoying and polluting every forum topic.

No, it's cool, I understand (y)

I don't have any problems with sigs in general either, especially normal ones. I just think a massive video sig takes up a lot of space.

He wasn't making sense that day, either.

I think I am some kind of champion in saying the wrong things on dating sites, or afterwards.
I sometimes get it that a new contact messages me, then we talk a lot, we may have a long voice call.
But then I can feel that somehow they start to lose interest, and it never gets to a real face-to-face date, sometimes even if initially it was said we were going to do this.
It must be that I say something wrong that makes them lose interest in me.
Or maybe I exude too much insecurity?
Or I talk too much, so women get bored?

Am I the only one who has this issue?
No, I get you. It's happened to me on occasion. Though it usually passes, because the intent behind it is honest lol.
I think that may mean you're either not compatible enough with said person, or said person just maybe isn't as interested as she initially thought. It's not necessarily a reflection of you though, sometimes, it just happens. Also, the dating context of today's world is highly different than what it used to be. Like, I was watching a video earlier tonight and though I'm not a BIG fan if his, Peterson does strike an interesting point on how...disposable and artificial dating has become now. Which is why I kind of personally removed myself from it. I don't see how I'd form a meaningful relationship with any of the singles I've met in recent years.
Here, if you'd like to take a gander, I was interested in the part pertaining to promiscuity, which doesn't reflect my values, whereas I think values in men in general, in this day and age, have more shifted towards it. Needless to say however, it's a youtube video; to be taken as light entertainment only, with just a spark if reflection lol

Latest posts

Back