Dating: saying the wrong time at the wrong time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, I just turned 51 in November .....
Good luck, my friend!! I'm right there with you and have given up on those sites!
Please don't send me partial nudes. I do NOT want to see them. But, I do want to see pictures of your jacuzzi and possibly your pool. Pics of a few homemade dishes might really perk my interest. At my advanced age, mid 50s, I'm more interested in those items. Ha! ha! :)

Last edited:
I wonder if dating apps are trying to push me out, because I'm not paying anymore.
I got two 'likes' on Bumble, one after the other.
The first one was a 30 year old, black woman.
She asked what I wanted (my looking for is set to 'Casual dates').
I told her FWB is probably most similar to what I was looking for, but that most women don't want that.
She sent me a lol, and said the only benefit she knew was paper, then clearly said she wasn't looking for love, and after I said I wasn't looking for paid 'love', she wished me luck and unmatched.
Right after it I noticed I had another match.
I quickly found the profile, an 18 year old student, non-binary.
From the photos it was either a girlish looking boy or a tomboy.
The first thing he/she sent me was "please send money, I'm broke".
Of course I didn't want to do that, so when he/she saw that didn't work, he/she told me he/she would curse me and my family.
Then some message in a foreign language (Latvian, I think), in which snakes would come to me and my family...
In the end this conversation also ended.
It all feels very aggressive, and like they're trying to get me off the site.
To get 2 matches one after the other and both trying to shamelessly get money from me...

PS: I got rid of 'Happn', that app is really one big scam with fake profiles, scammers, catfishers, etc.

Last edited:
Sigh thas why you say the wrong ting in the right time nai.

Well, I speak 6 languages, but Russian nor Ukrainian are among them, I focused on languages that were not too hard to learn (no languages with completely different scripts such as Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Hebrew, ....), but were largely used.
I like to be able to say as much as possible to a person, with as many subtleties as possible, be it in a relationship or for other purposes.
I speak bull crap.

And body language.😚

Sigh thas why you say the wrong ting in the right time nai.
Don't know what you're trying to say here.
You mean, I should ask "what's your tariff?".
I don't think there's any difficulty in finding a prostitute, more than enough sites that offer that kind of thing.
I just don't think that having sex with a woman who pretends to want me is going to make me feel good.

No one reads my posts anyways.

I'm the most ignored person in the universe.

Well, I did a bunch of reports on these messages, I mean this is just a load of bullshit, spamming all forum topics with the same honeysuckle.

@randomguy

OK I took that meme picture down.
I thought it was harmless, but certainly not trying to offend anyone...
Have a good day.

@randomguy

OK I took that meme picture down.
I thought it was harmless, but certainly not trying to offend anyone...
Have a good day.
It's not just about it being offensive, and it's more the other guy (Azariah) that annoys me, because you were responding to his crap.
I just load this page, and all I see is like 10 times the same Youtube video.
What he's doing is like hijacking every topic, spamming it so that it becomes illegible.
That makes the forum useless.

What do you mean, we should simply let people spam the whole forum?
Just look how illegible those threads become.
He's a troll who's looking for a reaction. And you gave him the reaction he wanted. Hence my comment.

He's a troll who's looking for a reaction. And you gave him the reaction he wanted. Hence my comment.
Yeah, but then they should block him, he's like polluting all of the forum topics.
If no one reports it, after a while everything becomes illegible.

Latest posts

Back