Day gone down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
I started today at 8am watching Season 5 of Doc Martin (for the 10th time), switched over to Magnolia on Hulu, which got me to thinking there must be a movie list and reading list specifically directed toward the incel community, which prompted my earlier post "Chad, Stacey and jaqing,"

Now I am an hour into this new Netflix movie, "Don't Look Up," and I am blown away. This is the wildest ride I've been on in a good while.

Highly RECOMMENDED..

I love Doc Martin. I've just tried Cowboy Beebop on Netflix. Visually it was intriguing, but it failed to hold my attention. Lacked depth, and consisted of mainly fight sequences.

Oh, there is going to be a season 10 of Doc Martin.

"ITV is yet to reveal when Doc Martin Season 10 will be shown. Originally, ITV planned to screen the series in 2021. However, filming has now been delayed until next year, so a 2022 release date is now planned."

Oh, there is going to be a season 10 of Doc Martin.

"ITV is yet to reveal when Doc Martin Season 10 will be shown. Originally, ITV planned to screen the series in 2021. However, filming has now been delayed until next year, so a 2022 release date is now planned."
And season 3 of The Orville begins March 3. I will devour the whole season that day. All hail BORTUS!!

I still haven't seen any of that one.

Latest posts

Back