Day of Silence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghostly

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, but tomorrow (April 17th) is the Day of Silence. I'd like to share with all of you this day and hope you all participate, who can, like I am:

Day of Silence Website

<3

Ghostly, I think this is a great cause. :) I'm gonna post some of the web stuff here so people who don't want to take the time to click can read.

The National Day of Silence brings attention to anti-LGBT name-calling, bullying and harassment in schools. Each year the event has grown, now with hundreds of thousands of students coming together to encourage schools and classmates to address the problem of anti-LGBT behavior.

[youtube]4hI1mO2eeTY[/youtube]

[youtube]GaHeocHDc8g[/youtube]

[youtube]iedqEqjFdXw[/youtube]

[youtube]_h4qPsy9Wus[/youtube]

[youtube]pYzz-WZeUVU&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]TeWo0mphm04&NR[/youtube]

Ghostly said:
I don't know where to post this, but tomorrow (April 17th) is the Day of Silence. I'd like to share with all of you this day and hope you all participate, who can, like I am:

Day of Silence Website

<3

Naleena said:
The National Day of Silence brings attention to anti-LGBT name-calling, bullying and harassment in schools. Each year the event has grown, now with hundreds of thousands of students coming together to encourage schools and classmates to address the problem of anti-LGBT behavior.

This is for why I respect (admire) America.

Sounds good. Thanks for mentioning it.

Latest posts

Back