Dealing with mild depression, anxiety

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, friends. So my cat Hunter of 19 years was put down in September from early kidney failure. I got into an accident after someone hit my Jeep Patriot and totaled it on January 1st. My truck got broken into and some valuables got stolen. Careless and my fault, I know.

All this stuff seems like its happening all at once and now I'm anxious about what's going to happen next and also depressed that things are going bad for me, even though I know others are going through much worse.

I'm also employed and I go to work, but seems like I'm barely functioning. I know its probably normal to feel this way especially after losing a beloved pet. I don't feel like I want to end my life. I have my family, and I know thats not the way to go. Who else is experiencing similar this year? 2022 is already off to a bad start for me.

I attached a photo of my late cat to help memorialize her. The good thing is I have a couple dozen photos of her and the memories make me feel a little better. RIP Hunter, baby girl.

Attachments

• IMG_20190312_222138341.jpg
    IMG_20190312_222138341.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
I am sorry about all that has been going on. That is quite a run of luck and losing a long time buddy like Hunter can be very difficult.

Latest posts

Back