Death?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fafnir

Reaction score
I think tha I am slowly dying.THe people I know are awlays prefering someone else instead of me.I am awlays paranoid that they are talking behing my back.People say that I am super weird.I almost never smile or laugh.Sometimes I have burst of despair,anger,fear which I have to supres drinking alone in the local pub and smoking heavily.Any help?

I live like an outcast doing some activities alone.People say that I am like a wall,but I cant break it because of the bad childhood.I really need a friend but nobody wants me.

Fafnir, it sounds very much as if you are suffering from depression. If you haven't already done so, it might be wise to pay a visit to your doctor and tell him/her about the way you're feeling. Also, I can relate from bitter experience that alcohol, as a depressant, only serves to make a bad situation worse. Can you stop yourself from drinking? If not, that may be another issue worth bringing to the attention of your doctor.

i'm sorry you feels so low fafnir. As Wolfshadow has also ready suggested, try to stop drinking, it would help you any in the long run.

Hope your get the help your looking for

i can really relate to what you mean, i feel so paraniod that people hate me, and laugh at me.

I feel like i'm dead and i'm just a ghost invisable to everyone else,

sometimes it's even been so bad, if i look in a mirror i almost expect not to see anything, sometimes i've had to check to make sure that i'm solid and not translucent

people i hard i guess, they're not reliable and won't always do the right thing.

But becuase we know this feeling i think we try a little bit harder to help those that need someone like us.

have you ever talked with anyone like a therapist about your childhood? If it's causing you problems it might be a good idea

i hope you feel better :)

we have hard times but we get through them :)

hugs.jpg

*hugs*

:)

I am sorry you seem to feel so depressed, fafnir. The alcohol and chain smoking does not help, but I do understand how it can seem it does not matter. I have felt that way, too. Sometimes, I still do *lights another cig*

Alcohol is a depressant, so I really wish you'd cut back with that until you feel more positive.

The thing is, this sort of thing is like just being mean to yourself, and I think until I started liking myself as who I am, I maybe wasn't as likeable to other people as I wanted to be.

We need to be our own good friend, perhaps, before we learn how to be that with other people. That is just what helped me to start getting out of the self bashing mode.

You do have friends, fafnir, even if we only talk by posting our thoughts back to you on a internet forum. We ARE real people, and we know you are one, too.

One step at a time.

((hugs))
bee lover

Latest posts

Back