Decided to have something done and happy with them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandyJ

Reaction score
I decided to have something done yesterday and happy with them.Since I got out 2 years ago,I always wanted to have dreadlocks done.A good friend of mine whom does hair and these did them.We talked on Thursday on this and it was on her.Wanted to show how proud she was seeing me change my life around.Said lets do it and scheduled for yesterday.Walked in and was ready for me.Sat down and she went to work on me.She also had the mirror covered up.After she pulled the cover off the mirror,I was speechless at first and then said I love them.My boyfriend loves them including my parents and son.They are staying for good,part of my life now and I feel they give me confidence.I know how to take care of them very well and go back the 7th week for a retwist

I guess it's like any hair style. Some pull it off while others can't. There is a guy on YouTube I watch now and then that looks good in dreads. Others not so much. I think if you are Jamaican it's a law to have dreads. 😜

It's great that you are content with your new self. That's really the first step toward happiness. It sounds like you are really moving forward. I'll raise a glass to you and building a rewarding life. It's just soda water, but, hey, a glass is a glass.

I guess it's like any hair style. Some pull it off while others can't. There is a guy on YouTube I watch now and then that looks good in dreads. Others not so much. I think if you are Jamaican it's a law to have dreads. 😜

It's great that you are content with your new self. That's really the first step toward happiness. It sounds like you are really moving forward. I'll raise a glass to you and building a rewarding life. It's just soda water, but, hey, a glass is a glass.
I am moving on with my life,that old me from the past is behind me

Latest posts

Back