Delete my account please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Efbee

Survivor
Reaction score
Can't find a way to delete my account... On second thought, I don't need to be on this site.
Please delete my account or I'll make sure you ban me. I'll be back in a week to see if it is deleted.
Thanks

Can't find a way to delete my account... On second thought, I don't need to be on this site.
Please delete my account or I'll make sure you ban me. I'll be back in a week to see if it is deleted.
Thanks

There's no way to do it yourself.

You have to PM a mod, they'll de-activate your account for you.

Last edited:
Never really understood the "delete me or I'll make you ban me" statement. If you don't like it here, why not just stop coming here? But yeah, if you would have just searched the forum, you'd probably find close to 100 (if not more) threads about deleting an account and in every one will tell you that you have to PM a mod.

Thanks
Dude I hope you are not upset at my comment about God from a week ago if you are I apologize.

Publicly requesting deletion is just a way to flip everyone the finger.

They could just disable their email notification setting and go away quietly. But they have to smack us on their way out.

Considering how many people he called ******** and put on ignore, I'd say if he wanted to flip the finger, he just would have done so. But yeah, I agree with you.
It's been asked entirely too many times for people to say they can't figure it out.

I hate to break it to him, but it likely won't be deleted. You have to request it and then confirm that you still want it done 24 hours later for it to actually happen. At least that's the way it used to be. I can't see that changing just because they gave us dark mode.

Latest posts

Back