deleted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, Redemption. Videos games are great for escapism - I'm replaying Horizon: Zero Dawn at the moment. After finishing the sequel to that game, Horizon: Forbidden West a couple of months ago, I felt the need to go back and rediscover the beginnings of the apocashitstorm and Faro robot plague.

What kind of games are you into?

Welcome, Redemption. Videos games are great for escapism - I'm replaying Horizon: Zero Dawn at the moment. After finishing the sequel to that game, Horizon: Forbidden West a couple of months ago, I felt the need to go back and rediscover the beginnings of the apocashitstorm and Faro robot plague.

What kind of games are you into?
I've heard it of, but I didn't play it.

It feels like I played almost everything the world had to offer. Momentarily I play ArmA 3 which is a realistic first person military sandbox simulator. I enjoy indie horror games from time to time. Most games bore me these days as I'm familiar with all genres and features being able to decimate things to know how they work as a game developer. Shooters, RPGs, just anything if its interesting in gameplay.

Welcome. More and more young people are feeling this way. I felt similar when I was younger. Except I didn't think it was acceptable so I continued to push myself to work harder. I was taught if you work hard you will succeed. That was a big lie. The game is rigged. Well at 40 I said F it and quit working or being part of society. I made decent money, saved most of it, and now live as if I'm broke. While my life is WAY less stressful now then when I was playing the game, it wasn't the best move. My advice is to constantly try to find things you do like and do them. It makes the rest of the honeysuckle easier to deal with.

Latest posts

Back